Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#6 Georgetown @ Louisville

Featured Replies

Thoughts and Predictions? This is going to be a great day: Gameday will be here, the game is going to be a white-out, Vitale will be here:D. I'm feeling pretty good about the cards chances right now. Gtown is a pretty dominant team but I think UofL can push the tempo a little more and that's when Gtown starts to struggle. If UofL is hitting their shots I say Cards by 9.

Like I said in the Marquette thread, if the team that played last night shows up Saturday, the Cards will walk away with a victory.

Can't wait for this one! The Cards have a lot of MO coming into this one and with the ESPN focus on Louisville, I think they pull of the upset.

UL 77

 

G-town 39

 

 

UL shoots well and T-will sets record for single game assist.

Louisville 67-65.

This is a huge game for UL in terms of improving seeding for the NCAA tourney. I think they'll take advatage of the opportunity and the environment and roll 78-65.

If the Cards play as well as they have the past two games I see them winning this one by 5+! Georgetown is a good team but can struggle at times offensively so hopefully the Cards can capitalize with good "D"!

Georgetown 77

Louisville 71

 

U.L. keps it close playing at home, imo G-Town is just a better basketball team.

Georgetown 68 - Louisville 63

This game and the Kentucky game are the highlight games for me and games that I can hardly wait for. I think Louisville's momentum is going in the right direction. They have struggled this year, but I feel that they really do have the talent and now have it together. I will say Louisville 87 Georgetown 69.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.