Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#6 Georgetown @ Louisville

Featured Replies

G'Town is not that good of a basketball team, they aren't a great 3 point shooting team and Hibbert can be attacked. I really think Caracter and Padgett can go to work on Hibbert. UL's guards are really a lot better then G'Town's guards as well. I just want to see the match-up Ewing will have, will T-Will guard him or Palacios. There hasn't been a dominating team this year but I'm starting to think the 3 horse race is evolving into UConn, GTown, and UL because after that many teams have to many question marks. I say UL wins by at least 10 because they pack in the zone and make Gtown take

3s and with their inability to shoot them well it could be a long night for them.

 

UL 68

Gtown 54

G'Town is not that good of a basketball team, they aren't a great 3 point shooting team and Hibbert can be attacked. I really think Caracter and Padgett can go to work on Hibbert. UL's guards are really a lot better then G'Town's guards as well. I just want to see the match-up Ewing will have, will T-Will guard him or Palacios. There hasn't been a dominating team this year but I'm starting to think the 3 horse race is evolving into UConn, GTown, and UL because after that many teams have to many question marks. I say UL wins by at least 10 because they pack in the zone and make Gtown take

3s and with their inability to shoot them well it could be a long night for them.

 

UL 68

Gtown 54

 

I really think Ewing Jr. would have a tough time with T-Will guarding him...T-Will is much quicker and much more athletic. If that match-up were to occur, it's a definite advantage for UL IMO.

I really think Ewing Jr. would have a tough time with T-Will guarding him...T-Will is much quicker and much more athletic. If that match-up were to occur, it's a definite advantage for UL IMO.

 

Ewing isn't really a scorer so I would hope T-Will doesnt have much trouble guarding him. And you could never convince me that T-Will is much more athletic than Ewing. Nothing agaisnt T-Will he is a great athlete, but so is Ewing and thats what he prides his game on.

Just found out I may have a ticket for the game tomorrow night. :ylsuper:

Ewing isn't really a scorer so I would hope T-Will doesnt have much trouble guarding him. And you could never convince me that T-Will is much more athletic than Ewing. Nothing agaisnt T-Will he is a great athlete, but so is Ewing and thats what he prides his game on.

 

:thumb:

 

I think UL wins by 5 or so.

Just found out I may have a ticket for the game tomorrow night. :ylsuper:

 

You lucky dog!!!:D Have fun!!

I'm taking Louisville in a nail-bitter 71-70.Good luck Cards.

Lville gets Gtown in an uptempo game.

 

Lville - 79

Gtown - 67

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.