Best Garth Brooks song

ladiesbballcoach

Not an Eagles nor a Garth Brooks fan. I think your parents dropped you on your head on the section that controls the good music.:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::thumb:

My favs from Brooks would be "the river", "unanswered prayers", "the dance", "friends in low places", "rodeo", "shameless"

Garth has had so many it is hard to choose. I guess that "The Dance" would be my #1 fav from him followed by the others I listed in no certain order.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol::lol::thumb:

My favs from Brooks would be "the river", "unanswered prayers", "the dance", "friends in low places", "rodeo", "shameless"

Garth has had so many it is hard to choose. I guess that "The Dance" would be my #1 fav from him followed by the others I listed in no certain order.

A good one!

He pulled out an Eagles CD, and I declined, saying, "I can't, in good conscience, buy you something so awful. And I don't recommend you spending your own money on it either." And I think I got him a Flying Burrito Brothers CD to show him who the Eagles ripped off their style from.
Why are you attacking the Eagles (and in the process showing a severe lack of musical taste) in a thread about Garth Brooks? :confused: