Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 SEC/BIG EAST Invitational

Featured Replies

Dec. 16 @ Nashville

Vanderbilt vs. South Florida

Marquette vs. Tennessee

 

Dec. 18 @ Cincinnati

Mississippi State vs. Cincinnati

Ole Miss vs. Louisville

 

 

 

Thoughts....

I'll take the SEC to take both on the 16th and the Big East to do the same on the 18th...

  • Author

I don't know I'm feeling an SEC sweep of this maybe I'm wrong. Louisville looks like the only team with a decent shot to win to me, but we'll see.

I'll take the SEC to take both on the 16th and the Big East to do the same on the 18th...

:thumb:

I like the SEC in this one!

Vandy will be the only winner from the SEC, IMO...

Vandy will be the only winner from the SEC, IMO...

 

:scared:Shocker!

:scared:Shocker!

 

Not really....

I'll take the SEC to take both on the 16th and the Big East to do the same on the 18th...

 

Agreed...

What? No faith in Stan Heath? :banana:

I wish they'd expand this thing just a little. Two of the largest conferences in the land and they play 4 games?

Hay,were's Kentucky in this?:irked:

SEC wins 3.

 

Vandy, UT, and MSU Win.

Ole Miss. gets beat.

 

Shocker...

Should be something like:

 

Tenn vs Syr

UK vs Pitt

UF vs G Town

Miss St vs Uconn

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.