Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 SEC/BIG EAST Invitational

Featured Replies

Should be something like:

 

Tenn vs Syr

UK vs Pitt

UF vs G Town

Miss St vs Uconn

 

Now that more like it.

:thumb:

Should be something like:

 

Tenn vs Syr

UK vs Pitt

UF vs G Town

Miss St vs Uconn

Makes perfect sense with UC beating Pitt, Syracuse and falling by 1 to UConn... :walk:

I think I will wait to see who they lose and bring in before making a prediction on games that are over 10 months a way.

Of course.

SEC in all except maybe UL game.

Because the SEC is clearly so much stronger than the Big East.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Makes perfect sense with UC beating Pitt, Syracuse and falling by 1 to UConn... :walk:

 

I just going on who people would wanna see play. These games would be very good. But it never gonna happen. :p

Anyone think it would've been real interesting if they had matched up Ole Miss vs Cincinnati at Cincinnati?

1. Vandy

2. Tennessee

3. (??toss up) I'll take MSU

4. Ole Miss

I would rather see Arkansas in it than Ole Miss.

  • Author

I'm surprised they don't put the UK and UL game as part of this since it's already scheduled, plus playing an odd number of games would be better so you can actually have a winner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.