Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 62 WVU 39

Featured Replies

:eek:

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best Huggs suit joke I've heard all night...

 

Colonel Mustard on the bench with the chalkboard!

 

What did I say earlier...:lol:

Another nice win in conference for the Cats, on the road no less. Also nice to see them bounce back after some tough losses.

I got a little worried when WVA was 0-9 from deep, and only down 8, but the Cats took it to him... Good road win...

 

5-4 in BEast is nice....

I think WVU might shoot a little bit in practice tomorrow... Or maybe they will shoot a lot... That was awful... You could tell it finally got to the point that is was bothering them mentally too because they started missing lay ups too...

 

Great win for the Bearcats!!!

Congrats Gametime and of course UC what a game I loved every moment of it and did you see the outfit Hugg's had on! JD

Come on 5 of us could have beat WVU last night the way they shot the ball. Not a tough game plan after the first five minutes, play D in the lane let the shot it from 15 feet miss and we get the rebound.

I am so mad I missed this game. Sounds like it was a beautiful game of basketball to watch between two stellar teams. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure we have someone here who can use this as an avatar. :lol:

 

That hurts the eyes.:lol:

That hurts the eyes.:lol:

 

Reminds me of Jim Carrey in the Mask. :lol:

4034317423.jpg

Reminds me of Jim Carrey in the Mask. :lol:

 

I'm sure Huggs was a bit green in the face after that lose too.

I'm sure we have someone here who can use this as an avatar. :lol:

 

He looks like he took a bath in a tub of mustard. Hideous in my opinion. Of course I'm not a Huggins fan in the first place.

He looks like he took a bath in a tub of mustard. Hideous in my opinion. Of course I'm not a Huggins fan in the first place.

 

I said in another thread that there was a school bus in front of the WVU bench and it had a drunken driver.:D

 

As for your comment about "Huggins fans", I didn't know that there were any. :confused::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.