Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 62 WVU 39

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Butt-whoopin, and I love it...:dancingpa :ylsuper:

 

 

WVU shot a school record-low 20% from the field tonight...They were 10-50. Way to go UC.

Wow, I had UC and 14 points tonight. I wish I'd taken the money line now!

Good Win for UC, not to mention Hug a Thug was beaten.......again.:lol:

 

WVU "Blisters" the nets at a 20% rate, man were they on fire.

WOW!!!!!!!!

 

Dr. Z has to be walking 6 inches off the ground tonight.

 

I am shocked that a) they won; b) they blew them out. WOW!!!!!!

  • Author

Bottoms up... :lol:

Bottoms up... :lol:

 

You or Huggs? :D

  • Author
You or Huggs? :D

Both... :banana:

Had a feeling they might pull this one off. Other than Marquette, WV hasn't really beaten anyone meaningul this year. Good win for UC. Be nice if they win at least 3 out of next 4, as they are all winnable.

39 points in a game?:eek:

Finally, they take it to someone. Early on, when they jumped out to a double digit lead, they let WVU back in, and I thought "here we go again". However, they put them away tonight. Cronin really has this team playing well. The intensity is there every game anymore.

  • Author

Best Huggs suit joke I've heard all night...

 

Colonel Mustard on the bench with the chalkboard!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.