January 31, 200818 yr 20%? Are you kidding me? Good win for the Bearcats. Someone let me know who watched. Great D by Cincy or open looks for West Virginia and couldn't make shots? Or maybe, a combination of both.
January 31, 200818 yr 20%? Are you kidding me? Good win for the Bearcats. Someone let me know who watched. Great D by Cincy or open looks for West Virginia and couldn't make shots? Or maybe, a combination of both. I didn't watch the game, BUT I have watched Cincinnati a few times this year. I know they can play some pretty tough defense. They hung tough with Memphis earlier in the year. At the same time, West Virginia didn't do themselves any favors either from what it sounds like. :lol:
January 31, 200818 yr Author 20%? Are you kidding me? Good win for the Bearcats. Someone let me know who watched. Great D by Cincy or open looks for West Virginia and couldn't make shots? Or maybe, a combination of both. Combination of both...
January 31, 200818 yr Combination of both... But mostly just plain bad shooting for WV. They had a ton of wide open threes that they missed. If UC could knocks off Marquette, win all the games that they should, and maybe one more they shouldn't, it'll be a season of "what-if", as losses in games they should have won - Belmont, Bowling Green, and Uconn (especially), would likely have been enough to put them in tourney.
January 31, 200818 yr 20%? Are you kidding me? Good win for the Bearcats. Someone let me know who watched. Great D by Cincy or open looks for West Virginia and couldn't make shots? Or maybe, a combination of both. Mostly bad shooting from what I saw. That was in the 2nd half though, so UC may have just backed off since WVU was so bad. One of the WVU players airballed an open 3 from the top of the key. Wasn't even close. That pretty much summed it up for me.
January 31, 200818 yr I'm sure we have someone here who can use this as an avatar. :lol: "She only want me for my pimp juice..."
January 31, 200818 yr Author But mostly just plain bad shooting for WV. They had a ton of wide open threes that they missed. If UC could knocks off Marquette, win all the games that they should, and maybe one more they shouldn't, it'll be a season of "what-if", as losses in games they should have won - Belmont, Bowling Green, and Uconn (especially), would likely have been enough to put them in tourney. I prefer to look at it like this. 20 months after a self imposed death penalty, the program is back on track. Pretty remarkable, really...
January 31, 200818 yr I prefer to look at it like this. 20 months after a self imposed death penalty, the program is back on track. Pretty remarkable, really... Yeah, but what if . . . . . :ylsuper:
January 31, 200818 yr I prefer to look at it like this. 20 months after a self imposed death penalty, the program is back on track. Pretty remarkable, really... I agree totally but it would be nice to see them back in the big dance.
January 31, 200818 yr Mostly bad shooting from what I saw. That was in the 2nd half though, so UC may have just backed off since WVU was so bad. One of the WVU players airballed an open 3 from the top of the key. Wasn't even close. That pretty much summed it up for me. UC kinda backed off in the second half, IMO, pretty much daring WVU to shoot it from deep. The Mountaineers were ice cold, and UC knew it. So they figured, they can't make a shot, so let them shoot it.
January 31, 200818 yr UC kinda backed off in the second half, IMO, pretty much daring WVU to shoot it from deep. The Mountaineers were ice cold, and UC knew it. So they figured, they can't make a shot, so let them shoot it. Thats what I would've done. WVU couldn't hit anything.
January 31, 200818 yr No wonder WVU lost the game they were embarrased by what Huggins was wearing. No just kidding, UC played a tremendous game and beleive me I am not a huge UC fan however, I will cheer for them when they are not playing Kentucky or Louisville. When huggins was there my two favorite teams were UK and whomever was playing UC. JD
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.