Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do we beleive in Him now?

Featured Replies

Is it enough now to quit bashing Billy G.

Let him do his thing.

P.S. Sign that contract!!!!!

GO CATS!

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree.... On a side note, are you trying to set a record for threads started, everytime I look at the screen you have started another one.

I agree.... On a side note, are you trying to set a record for threads started, everytime I look at the screen you have started another one.

If so, he's got a LONG way to go... :lol:

If so, he's got a LONG way to go... :lol:

 

He's setting a personal mark, didn't think he was ready to go after the big dog yet (I'm guessing you hold that record, just like all the others on here).

Is it enough now to quit bashing Billy G.

Let him do his thing.

P.S. Sign that contract!!!!!

GO CATS!

 

Based on 1 win?

 

I'm happy as anyone with the win over UT. And the team is improving, but how could they not? But I'm not changing my expectations or my impression of BCG's performance for the season on ONE GAME. I hope this is the beginning of better days, but I'm just not ready to pack away the rain gear just yet, UK still has some storms to weather.

  • Author

I just thought two solid confrence wins would help get people off his back.

I know this has probably been discussed in previous threads. It's hard to keep up with all the BCG threads, but what is the deal with the contract? Why hasn't this been finalized?

And I'm sure the Him was capitalized accidentally, right?

No! I still think it was a bad hire by UK and I believe he is a bad character guy and representative of our state. I can't agree with alot of his off the court behavior, and his arrogance. I have tried to give him a fair shake really, but I guess I can't. I know the days of Tubby are long gone,but I just hope that UK fans are happy. Some are and are in BCG's corner and that is good he needs that. However I'm obviously not and I hate to say it I got disappointed when he won last night. I actually get so frustrated with BCG I have quit watching most UK games.

After the South Carolina game at home, Kentucky has 4 of the next 5 on the road. If they lose 3 or all 4 of those road games, does that mean BG forgot to coach again?

 

Too many ups and downs in a season, this team will continue to get some big wins over the next month, BUT they will also lose some baffling games as well. It's the mark of a 15-15 or 16-15 team.

I'll give it 2 years to form my opinion.

Not yet.

 

Billy Clyde pushes his players and they are playing very hard for him right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.