Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do we beleive in Him now?

Featured Replies

I will give him credit, these are two huge wins. But I wouldn't forget about those L's to Gardner-Webb, San Diego, Houston, and UAB...

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
And I'm sure the Him was capitalized accidentally, right?

 

Yeah my bad.

  • Author
I will give him credit, these are two huge wins. But I wouldn't forget about those L's to Gardner-Webb, San Diego, Houston, and UAB...

 

I know we should've won but Houston isn't bad especially at home.

Why is "Him" capitalized like the coach is God???

Why is "Him" capitalized like the coach is God???

 

Because he will be in the state of Kentucky in a few years. :p

Its hard not to...anyone should be able to see the improvments this team has made.

I know we should've won but Houston isn't bad especially at home.

 

 

And especially without Patterson and Jasper.

I will give him credit, these are two huge wins. But I wouldn't forget about those L's to Gardner-Webb, San Diego, Houston, and UAB...

 

What have you done for me lately...thats what the selection committee looks at anyway. If UK ends up on the bubble and won a few games in the Conference Tournament, I see no way they are left out.

The wins will come. What concerns me is his character, his treatment of players, his ability to communicate with the media and the fans, and how he represents the university, the state, and himself. I just can't get a grasp on him yet. Wins and losses will be only a part of my decision to support him.

Why is "Him" capitalized like the coach is God???

You're about 3 hours behind...

You're about 3 hours behind...

It's very rare I pay attention to your posts... :jump:

It's very rare I pay attention to your posts... :jump:

It's also rare you could miss something like that, looks like you should start! :jump:

Nope, I don't believe in him. I think he is keeping the seat warm for JP.

Nope, I don't believe in him. I think he is keeping the seat warm for JP.

 

 

 

Please stop!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.