Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OJ In Some NCAA Trouble?

Featured Replies

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the same OJ Mayo that was rumored to have been involved in all kinds of rules violations in playing for Rose Hill a few years back. This guy has had the rules bent for him before, maybe he just thinks they can be bent for him now...sometimes you have to learn a lesson when you break the rules.

 

 

You are wrong. It is the same OJ Mayo, but OJ was not involved in any rules violations while playing for Rose Hill.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember a fairly recent case (I think it was at Kansas) where a booster gave money to a player/recruit, but it was ruled OK because the two had a relationship that pre-dated any affiliation with the school...

I remember a fairly recent case (I think it was at Kansas) where a booster gave money to a player/recruit, but it was ruled OK because the two had a relationship that pre-dated any affiliation with the school...

 

Wasn't Rondo driving Derek Anderson's Escalade a few years ago and it was ok because they had a previous relationship.

Wasn't Rondo driving Derek Anderson's Escalade a few years ago and it was ok because they had a previous relationship.

 

:thumb:

Seems kind of silly to me. I'm sure someone can find a way to make it a big deal, though.

I said when he went to Cali, he would be in a steady pattern of trouble, this is the first of many to come. USC is lucky he is only going to be there a year.

Seems kind of silly to me. I'm sure someone can find a way to make it a big deal, though.

 

I think we found your winner.

 

I said when he went to Cali, he would be in a steady pattern of trouble, this is the first of many to come. USC is lucky he is only going to be there a year.

The OJ hate never stops being funny...

The OJ hate never stops being funny...

No kidding.

Sounds like "Coupon 21" has a lot of jealousy and hatred for a great basketball player he doesn't even know.

This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. Even though the tickets were over $200 apiece there shouldn't be a violation if the two parties are friends.

It really is a non-issue. Although I do agree he needs to watch himself and not get the school into trouble somehow. People watch you. And it appears he is 1 and done at USC, would be bad to get them in a mess for nothing.

This is bogus. Thier just after the kid because he has a target on his back. Friends give eachother tickets. OJ's friend happens to Carmelo. This is really nit picking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.