Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OJ In Some NCAA Trouble?

Featured Replies

This has no reflect on OJ right now or maybe a little bit but his father was arrested yesterday in Huntington.... Now I can understand why this young man went so far away to school...

 

I wish him the best. I have been critical of him just due to off the court activities he was involved in while in the Ashland area but seems like he is on the right path right now....

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like "Coupon 21" has a lot of jealousy and hatred for a great basketball player he doesn't even know.

 

I have no jealousy or hatred for the kid, I'm not from ashland, I dont care where he played high school ball . I just think it was not a smart move for a kid that was already a national star to go to hollywood to play college, to me that is just to much temptation for an 18 year old kid. I know when I was 18 I couldnt go to the movies with out getting into something I wasnt supposed:rolleyes: too. I wish the kid luck, but hanging out with NBA stars and movie stars is probably not a good Idea for a kid trying to keep his nose clean and stay out of trouble with the strict NCAA rules.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.