Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down!

Featured Replies

Not so much a center as just another talented post player.

 

:thumb::thumb:

  • Replies 76
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the chances of Patterson being around 1 more year are slim. His age, skills, and physique make him an NBA lottery pick. Enjoy the two more months you get to see him in KY blue.

  • Author
I think the chances of Patterson being around 1 more year are slim. His age, skills, and physique make him an NBA lottery pick. Enjoy the two more months you get to see him in KY blue.

He is no where close to NBA ready at this stage...

If Jasper and Meeks can be 100% by the start of next season, with no nagging injuries, then those 2 with Patterson are definitely the building blocks to what could become a great team. You add Liggins and Miller next season, with HOPEFULLY improvement from Stevenson, Stewart, and Harris, and you should have a top 25 team for next season.

He is no where close to NBA ready at this stage...

 

I agree..

He is no where close to NBA ready at this stage...

 

Particularly with this class of NBA ready Freshman.

I think the chances of Patterson being around 1 more year are slim. His age, skills, and physique make him an NBA lottery pick. Enjoy the two more months you get to see him in KY blue.

 

I think we got him till next years and MAYBE one more.

Were the high schoolers that went to the NBA in the last 10 years NBA ready? I think not, but the money will be too much to turn down.

  • Author
Were the high schoolers that went to the NBA in the last 10 years NBA ready? I think not, but the money will be too much to turn down.

He wouldn't be a lottery pick, and could even risk sliding out of round 1. It would be very unwise for him to leave after this year...

I think the chances of Patterson being around 1 more year are slim. His age, skills, and physique make him an NBA lottery pick. Enjoy the two more months you get to see him in KY blue.

 

Lottery pick... :lol:... MAYBE in a couple more years...

For all the diehard KY fans, I hope your right and I'm wrong. We shall see come draft time.

I think the chances of Patterson being around 1 more year are slim. His age, skills, and physique make him an NBA lottery pick. Enjoy the two more months you get to see him in KY blue.

 

There's not a chance that he goes to the NBA after this season. If he does, he better hope that Tubby Smith can teach him Faxing 101, because there is absolutely zero chance that he'd make a roster at this point.

  • Author

Now I'm a diehard UK fan??? :lol: :lol:

Now I'm a diehard UK fan??? :lol: :lol:

 

There is always hope for you. :D

If Patrick Patterson is a lottery pick in this year's draft, you can serve me all the crow you want... He has a long way to go and has been served in 2 straight games...

 

He's got a good skill set and a hard work ethic, but everyone said it at the start of the season... Let's see what he does against SEC schools. He looked good against Vandy and their big men who aren't really bangers down low, but against Mississippi State and Florida he has been nowhere near the best big man on the floor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.