Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down!

Featured Replies

  • Author
are you a fan of him GT or was that a bet?

Am I a big fan of Jason Maxiell? You really have to ask??? ;)

  • Replies 76
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I a big fan of Jason Maxiell? You really have to ask??? ;)

 

Bearcats...Class of 06??

  • Author

05. 06 was Hicks...

05. 06 was Hicks...

 

:thumb:

 

Off topic here but, who is the guy who could throw some NASTY dunks down that played for UC a few years ago?

  • Author
:thumb:

 

Off topic here but, who is the guy who could throw some NASTY dunks down that played for UC a few years ago?

James White...

James White...

 

That would be him...Is he in the NBA or NBDL now?

  • Author
That would be him...Is he in the NBA or NBDL now?

He's in Europe this year after spending last season with the Spurs...

He's in Europe this year after spending last season with the Spurs...

 

Ohhhhh....He was the one who threw one down going between his legs (or was it just a wind mill?) from the free throw line.

  • Author
Ohhhhh....He was the one who threw one down going between his legs (or was it just a wind mill?) from the free throw line.

He has done both along with dunking from the line two handed...

He has done both along with dunking from the line two handed...

 

I'd still take the helicopter over him.

Meeks and Jasper along with Patterson are definately a core that can be built on (and just imagine that, they are 3 OTS recruits.....:sssh: J/K/, couldn't resist).

 

Well... 2 OTS recruits and a BCG recruit. (sorry... just couldn't resist)

Well... 2 OTS recruits and a BCG recruit. (sorry... just couldn't resist)

 

 

:lol: Well, not so fast my friend....Patterson was originally an OTS recruit. That is fact. BCG came in and let him (Patterson) know that he was still wanted and needed at U.K., he really just assured Patterson that the offer was still there if he wanted it. OTS was the one that sold Patterson on U.K. no matter how some want to spin it. BCG had one major recruit in Legion and he bolted :sssh:, I hope that his others will stay. (sorry....couldn't resist)

 

I am just having some fun with all of this now and will not get into it anymore. I think that I have made it very clear that I am first and foremost a U.K. fan and I will also continue to support OTS at Minnesota. :thumb:

:lol: Well, not so fast my friend....Patterson was originally an OTS recruit. That is fact.

 

Did Patterson sign with UK when Tubby was the coach? No.

 

Did Patterson announce that he was going to UK while Tubby was the coach? No.

 

THOSE are the facts.

It's not often I go out on this limb, but I'm feeling it tonight. ;)

 

The real core of this UK team going forward is on three guys on the current roster, and I see no reason to think otherwise. Patterson, Meeks and Jasper are guys I want in the trenches on my squad. They are tough, physical and care about winning above all else.

 

Cut to the chase you say? If they all stick around for two more years, these three guys are the core of a Final Four team.

 

Keep the faith UK fans, the future is bright if you can wait for the clouds to pass... ;)

 

I love the effort right now and when the talent level rises a bit in the next year or two look out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.