Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down!

Featured Replies

For anyone on here that thinks he's going to the NBA after this season, ask yourself this question:

 

What will he do against Yao, Big Ben, Shaq, Amare next season?

  • Replies 76
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For anyone on here that thinks he's going to the NBA after this season, ask yourself this question:

 

What will he do against Yao, Big Ben, Shaq, Amare next season?

 

If he did go pro this year, he wouldn't get the PT to play with those guys..

 

Now if he stays until his junior, or senior year, then he will be NBA ready, right now, no way...

If Jasper and Meeks can be 100% by the start of next season, with no nagging injuries, then those 2 with Patterson are definitely the building blocks to what could become a great team. You add Liggins and Miller next season, with HOPEFULLY improvement from Stevenson, Stewart, and Harris, and you should have a top 25 team for next season.

 

I am beginning to wonder if Stewart will even be here much longer.

Holy crap, I just read GT's original post for the first time... I think I just died.

How good does this sound..

Jasper Meeks Liggins Miller Patterson:thumb:

 

If UK wants to be any good next season, then they have to get some improvement from Perry Stevenson. I know many UK fans just want next season to come because of Liggins and Miller, but Patterson can't do it all by himself down low. If Stevenson can get a little bigger, and a little better, then UK will be alright. Stevenson has to step up if Kentucky wants to have any shot of having a good team next season...

How good does this sound..

Jasper Meeks Liggins Miller Patterson:thumb:

 

Like a team with 2 scorers on the floor.

  • Author
Holy crap, I just read GT's original post for the first time... I think I just died.

 

:lol::lol:

It's not often I go out on this limb, but I'm feeling it tonight. ;)

 

The real core of this UK team going forward is on three guys on the current roster, and I see no reason to think otherwise. Patterson, Meeks and Jasper are guys I want in the trenches on my squad. They are tough, physical and care about winning above all else.

 

Cut to the chase you say? If they all stick around for two more years, these three guys are the core of a Final Four team.

 

Keep the faith UK fans, the future is bright if you can wait for the clouds to pass... ;)

 

You could not have said it better. Keep faith in Billy G, he will restore this team with talent and winning. I see the improvement in just the last two games on the way the team has been playing. I heard Patterson said he wants to stay all 4 years, but he is projected to be a lottery pick in the up coming draft, so we will see on that. (So was Randolph Morris as a freshman, and you saw how that worked out.)

Like a team with 2 scorers on the floor.

 

Meeks and Patterson are the only ones who can score. Miller and Liggins can both average double digits next year. Liggins can average 10 assists also, and Jasper can be the defensive rebounder to push the ball up the floor.

Meeks and Patterson are the only ones who can score. Miller and Liggins can both average double digits next year. Liggins can average 10 assists also, and Jasper can be the defensive rebounder to push the ball up the floor.

 

Average 10 assists? When was the last time a major college PG did that?

 

When is the last time a UK PG averaged 7?

He is no where close to NBA ready at this stage...

 

I am not saying he is leaving after this year, but being NBA ready is not really been issue in the past. NBA drafts potential, when it goes after young players.

If UK wants to be any good next season, then they have to get some improvement from Perry Stevenson. I know many UK fans just want next season to come because of Liggins and Miller, but Patterson can't do it all by himself down low. If Stevenson can get a little bigger, and a little better, then UK will be alright. Stevenson has to step up if Kentucky wants to have any shot of having a good team next season...

 

Can't believe I'm doing this....but....:thumb:

For what it's worth, there is only 1 player in the NCAA that is averaging over 7.1 assists and that is Jason Richards of Davidson who is averaging 8.8 assists per game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.