Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down!

Featured Replies

It's not often I go out on this limb, but I'm feeling it tonight. ;)

 

The real core of this UK team going forward is on three guys on the current roster, and I see no reason to think otherwise. Patterson, Meeks and Jasper are guys I want in the trenches on my squad. They are tough, physical and care about winning above all else.

 

Cut to the chase you say? If they all stick around for two more years, these three guys are the core of a Final Four team.

 

Keep the faith UK fans, the future is bright if you can wait for the clouds to pass... ;)

  • Replies 76
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a big "Mark it Down". In this case I hope you are right.

 

I will be very mad, if you have insider knowledge about all three transferring to UCLA or something :madman: :lol:

  • Author
That is a big "Mark it Down".

 

"Mark It Down" is nothing more than a cheap knockoff of the original... ;)

I think it's a smart write it down....

 

He will be adding Liggins and Miller next year... there's a possible final 4 team.

 

Now if they stay 2 more years, he will have them, Liggins and Miller, and a big time PF/C as a frosh....and probably another big time guard. BCG will be well into his recruiting in 2 years.

 

Liggins is the guy BCG really wants. He is the body and ability of Jasper but with 2 good knees and a better offensive player.

  • Author
I think it's a smart write it down....

 

I think the only totally off the wall "Write This Down" I made was the first one. Turned out well after game 1 for the "Oh Fours" in that initial title run season...

This is very un-GT-like. I dont know whether to feel good about this or not.

  • Author
This is very un-GT-like. I dont know whether to feel good about this or not.

Take it for what it is. I want Paterson, Meeks and Jasper on my team...

It's not often I go out on this limb, but I'm feeling it tonight. ;)

 

The real core of this UK team going forward is on three guys on the current roster, and I see no reason to think otherwise. Patterson, Meeks and Jasper are guys I want in the trenches on my squad. They are tough, physical and care about winning above all else.

 

Cut to the chase you say? If they all stick around for two more years, these three guys are the core of a Final Four team.

 

Keep the faith UK fans, the future is bright if you can wait for the clouds to pass... ;)

 

I agree with you. :thumb:

Look at who BCG did manage to bring in after only a month or two on the job. Legion did bolt, but he was a TALENT. PP is a TALENT. No reason to think that BCG won't keep bringing in athletes and competitiors and be in good position in a couple of years. I do agree with you. It looks bright.

He was drinking Dunkel last night at the Haufbrahaus...

  • Author
He was drinking Dunkel last night at the Haufbrahaus...

I was well behaved and came home early... ;)

If they don't add a center at some point it won't matter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.