Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down!

Featured Replies

For all the diehard KY fans, I hope your right and I'm wrong. We shall see come draft time.

Here is the thing, I worked in Huntington for a bit while he was there, I know his mom fairly well, the one UK game I have been to this year she seen me and came and hugged me and talked to me, really a nice lady. Put it this way Patterson is a mommas boy, which is why he is at UK. One thing she wants his him to finish his education at UK and he says hes staying four years, he said that through the recruiting process.

Will hee? Probably not but I really think he will be there atleast three years. Patterson is not your typical teenager, he really has a great head on his shoulders. His family isnt rich but they aren't hurting for money neither, so in my opinion I think we will see him three years at UK, unless they are some kind of crazy circumstance were he hates Billy G or something and I dont know of anything like that.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Well, not so fast my friend....Patterson was originally an OTS recruit. That is fact. BCG came in and let him (Patterson) know that he was still wanted and needed at U.K., he really just assured Patterson that the offer was still there if he wanted it. OTS was the one that sold Patterson on U.K. no matter how some want to spin it. BCG had one major recruit in Legion and he bolted :sssh:, I hope that his others will stay. (sorry....couldn't resist)

 

I am just having some fun with all of this now and will not get into it anymore. I think that I have made it very clear that I am first and foremost a U.K. fan and I will also continue to support OTS at Minnesota. :thumb:

He did recruit him, but Patterson also said when Billy G came calling that he was amazed by his pitch. I think the biggest factor for Kentucky was location close to Huntington, but I do think the stock rose with Gillispie.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.