When posting you need to....

ladiesbballcoach

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The paragraph thing drives me nuts. I've been known to take the official mod crew ice chipper to more than a few lengthy ones. ;)

O-kay.................O-kay.............O-kay......why don't you just go ahead and admit that this thread is all about me....................since I seem to do the two biggest things everyone is complaining about:lol::lol::lol:

I'm kinda like RM.....I type like I talk....and BF can tell everyone that this is the truth.

One thing that drives me crazy is this....I herd instead of I heard.:irked:

I tend to write as I would speak. Sometimes, I let thoughts trail off, or into each other......and that's when I use ellipses.

Just thinking.....it makes posting more....shall we say......conversational. :D

Just a thought.....

I do the same.......thing.....at..times. :thumb:

O-kay.................O-kay.............O-kay......why don't you just go ahead and admit that this thread is all about me....................since I seem to do the two biggest things everyone is complaining about:lol::lol::lol:

I'm kinda like RM.....I type like I talk....and BF can tell everyone that this is the truth.

I thought that it was about...........me, I .........make enough typos/mistakes................for everyone.............do you know what..........

I mean?????............do ya?? :lol:

......You mean you don't herd.....well, good gravy!!!......:eek::laugh:

Haven't had this thread for awhile and probably many have added.

For me, it is paragraphs. If it is one big long paragraph I have a hard time reading it and staying focused throughout the whole post.

English wise, when you change thoughts, change paragraphs. :thumb:

What other things can we do to make it easer to read and understand BGP posts?

:thumb: I just skip long posts that are not broken into paragraphs.