January 19, 200818 yr Honestly though, the worst coach...Tim Floyd. He'd trade his soul and his players' souls for a pack of gum and a half drunk can of dr. pepper.
January 19, 200818 yr http://www.2theadvocate.com/opinion/12928697.html Blistering. 36 players have left not counting two lottery picks, in 10 years...wow. The guy still gets players...Bobo Morgan, Anthony Randolph, Tasmin Mitchell....
January 19, 200818 yr Mike Gottfried and Bama held up their end of the bargain. Lost at home again to Mississippi State 66-56. Tide falls to 11-8 and 0-4 in the SEC.
January 21, 200818 yr Mike Gottfried and Bama held up their end of the bargain. Lost at home again to Mississippi State 66-56. Tide falls to 11-8 and 0-4 in the SEC. Isn't Steele out though win an injury?
January 21, 200818 yr Tark was 9-11 before he got fired. John Lucas, who had no coaching experience took over and led the Spurs to a 39-22 record the rest of the way and into the Western Conference semifinals. Tark was a cheat who got caught repeatedly by the NCAA. UNLV's success had little to do with Tark's coaching ability. Tark would be on my all time list of bad coaches. Of active coaches, I would also put Leonard Hamilton high on my list of bad coaches. He would be a great recruiter on somebody's staff. Yeah, he stinks. http://www.hitrunscore.com/jerry-tarkanian-biography.html Some of his accomplishments are: Fourth on all time NCAA Division I basketball wins list Overall record of 778-202 (.794) amassed over 31 seasons 29 20-win seasons Second to legendary Dean Smith in 20-win seasons Postseason tournament six consecutive seasons at Fresno State first in Bulldog's history Win first round NCAA Tournament game first time in almost 20 years. Coached three major college NCAA Division I basketball teams to multiple 20-win seasons Coached three major college NCAA Division I teams to 20-win season in his first season at the school Coached his teams to four appearances in the NCAA Final Four Won a NCAA Division I national basketball championship Owns a 38-18 record in 18 NCAA tournament appearances In 37 years at the major college and junior college levels has never suffered a losing season. Forty-two of his players have been drafted by NBA teams, including 12 first-round selections Recogized by his peers as an outstanding defensive basketball mind 1955 Graduate of Fresno State
January 21, 200818 yr I don't like BCG at all, but he is not the worst. I still fell like he is not UK mature or ready. He may eventually be, but with all these losses we may never know because he may be gone before he gets it rolling. I think the worst D1 coach is Paul Hewitt at Georgia Tech, nobody IMO has done as little with as much talent that he has had. Mike Davis has also taken the UAB program backwards from Coach Anderson.(with the same players)
January 27, 200818 yr I'm nominating John Brady. How about you... I have said this for years... He can recruit and that is about it...Terrible X and O guy.....pathetic...
January 28, 200818 yr In 78 posts you haven't proven much to me yet. Does that make you the worst poster on BGP??? :lol: Could not have said it better myself.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.