Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Worst Coach At A Major D1 Program?

Featured Replies

I'm nominating John Brady. How about you... :D

  • Replies 85
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sidney Lowe is definitely underachieving at NC State. I also expected a lot more out of Felton at UGA after the success he had at Western.

I think Sidney Lowe will be fine. He had a nice run through the ACC tournament last year.

  • Author

How about this fun fact. In 11 years at LSU Brady has had SIX losing streaks of at least 6 games. Ouch...

Im not a big Dave Odom fan at South Carolina. The only time he has ever been really successful is when he had Tim Duncan at Wake Forest.

  • Author
Im not a big Dave Odom fan at South Carolina. The only time he has ever been really successful is when he had Tim Duncan at Wake Forest.

He's retiring at the end of the season...

  • Author
He probably needs to.

Agreed. I do feel sorry for Devan Downey. He's a great kid, and has been put through the ringer over the last 3 years...

Agreed. I do feel sorry for Devan Downey. He's a great kid, and has been put through the ringer over the last 3 years...

 

Did Downey transfer to SC because of Odom or because he wanted to play close to home?

I will have to go with Brady as well. Is he not on the proverbial "hot seat" yet?

  • Author
Did Downey transfer to SC because of Odom or because he wanted to play close to home?

 

Closer to home was the main factor...

I think Mark Gottfried has been very inconsistent at Alabama. I don't know about him.

  • Author

Three of the worst in the SEC??? :D

I believe Tommy Amaker was bad. I also i dont think Steve Alford is as good as he is made out to be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.