Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could this be the distraction that cost the Patriots?

Featured Replies

Let's hope so. :D

 

 

Randy Moss

Let's hope so. :D

 

 

Randy Moss

 

Nope. IMO the off field stuff that sometimes happens gets talked about way to much as being a distraction. I dont believe most off field stuff that happens, ever ends up being a distraction that could make someone not play as good..

I think Igor Olshanksky is a bigger concern than somebody just wanting money.

Randy Moss has really redeemed himself over the past year with the media.

He'll be fine.

I hope so....but I bet Darth Hoodie paid someone to make this up.

I hope so....but I bet Darth Hoodie paid someone to make this up.

And why would "Darth Hoodie" do that to one of his own players? :rolleyes:

This isn't exactly Randy Moss' first rodeo when it comes to legal issues. This will have ZERO effect on him or the Pats.

Even if Moss is having an off day, I think Brady has plenty of other targets....they'd have to find a way to distract about 5-7 other guys that I can think of.

This isn't exactly Randy Moss' first rodeo when it comes to legal issues. This will have ZERO effect on him or the Pats.

 

Yep.

And why would "Darth Hoodie" do that to one of his own players? :rolleyes:

 

I am joking in that they find ways to maintain amazing focus in this run.

Moss's beard should be the biggest distraction. Randy - shave that mess!

"Straight Cash homie." :lol:

 

Classic.

 

That might be my favorite one liner ever. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.