Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida / thoughts & predictions

Who wins this one 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

U.K. goes to Florida for a Saturday night 'prime time" game on ESPN. Billy Clyde vs. Billy (Eddie Munster) D. , Standout freshemen Patterson & Lucas meet. What say you?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Crawford or Bradley beating the Gators in their colligent careers, unless they did it as freshman that I am unaware of, actually i think they did, but anyway, they won't saturaday, Florida is continuing to improve, and they are fully healthy. Most likely more talented to. So basically I give them the advantage.

 

FLA- 82

UK- 67

I don't see Crawford or Bradley beating the Gators in their colligent careers, unless they did it as freshman that I am unaware of, actually i think they did, but anyway, they won't saturaday, Florida is continuing to improve, and they are fully healthy. Most likely more talented to. So basically I give them the advantage.

 

FLA- 82

UK- 67

 

They beat them in their very first meeting.

Florida by 12-15.

 

Think the weather is supposed to be around 8-10 degrees here sat., hope its not sunny and 75 in Gainsville, Patterson may transfer,:D seriously I wonder how many times he has 2nd guessed his hat selection.

The saving grace for UK is that they do provide some experience with Crawford and Bradley. UF's talent is in their younger players. That alone should give UK some confidence, but in the end UF should pull away.

I think if this game is played at Rupp, the Cats might win. But I don't think Kentucky has won a road game yet this year and they won't get it in Gainsville.

71-65--Kentucky

 

Go CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billy G meet Biily D!! BCG YOU ARE.................................................................GATORBAIT!!

UF 85-77

What will be the status of Jasper/Meeks for the game

What will be the status of Jasper/Meeks for the game

 

I'm thinking Jasper will play, but I don't know how much. Meeks I think stays out, I think it would have been a good year to redshirt him (of course hindsight being 20/20).

If Jasper plays then they should/could win. I'll take Ky on wishful thinking

Florida by 20 that's what happens when SEC cream of the crop plays bottomfeeders!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.