Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida / thoughts & predictions

Who wins this one 68 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Florida by 20 that's what happens when SEC cream of the crop plays bottomfeeders!!!!

 

Blue Blazer the Cats will not be bottom feeders. Undefeated Vandy came to Rupp unbeaten and what happened?

You have a very short memory.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Blazer the Cats will not be bottom feeders. Undefeated Vandy came to Rupp unbeaten and what happened?

You have a very short memory.

Sorry I forgot their 1 nice win this year against a powerhouse Vandy team. Well I guess. UK is lucky to have South Carolina, and Georgia in the SEC East. I still say they are a bottom tier team in the conference. They will be lucky to have a .500 season IMO. I'm sure Cubster you being a UK fan are thrill about March Madness. Well BCG has made it March Sadness for UK fans.

Sorry I forgot their 1 nice win this year against a powerhouse Vandy team. Well I guess. UK is lucky to have South Carolina, and Georgia in the SEC East. I still say they are a bottom tier team in the conference. They will be lucky to have a .500 season IMO. I'm sure Cubster you being a UK fan are thrill about March Madness. Well BCG has made it March Sadness for UK fans.

 

I am very happy he is our coach.

We now, in the next few years , will have a chance at Final Fours.

Something that did not occur the last nine years and the talent pool plummeted in the last few years.

Facts are facts but some look the other way.

Florida by 10, UK might have a chance in Rupp on Senior day but with Florida coming off a tough road loss they will be ready at home.

Gators by 20

Got to go with the Cats,67-66 Go Big Blue.:banana:

  • Author

Gators by 13.

I just don't think the Cats have the depth in this one to beat them in that place. The Eddie Munster stunt double gets this one.

I don't think UK will be able to pull this one out.

 

Florida - 71

Kentucky - 60

Somehow, some way Kentucky eeks this one out, 68-65.

There is no way the cats will pull this one out. I have to go with my gators on this one 76-61

Why do you think Florida is that good they really havent beat anybody that good this year. There young so there going to have spurts where they make bad turnovers, stupid decisions and get caught up in the emotion of their fans. I'm still a believer that this season aint over yet for the Cats so I'll say Patterson will show Fla fans what they missed out on and go for 25 n 15 and UK wins 70-67 Lucas misses a tying 3 pointer at the buzzer.

Why don't you just look and see what you just said, you said Florida was young...Patterson is a freshmen

I don't know what to post. Which UK team will show up? The Stony Brook or the Miss State? While they have seemed to turn the corner, is that for real? Who will play, who won't? At Florida? Goodness I don't know.

 

I could pick Florida 82-71 as easily as I could pick UK 74-71.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.