Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKAC Freshmen Standings

Featured Replies

I figured it was time to start getting the standings together for the upcoming, three weeks away, NKAC Freshmen Tournament at Covington Catholic. Best run Tournament in NKY. Please post Ws and Ls for the following:

 

Beechwood

 

Boone County

 

Conner

 

Cov Cath

 

Dixie

 

Holmes

 

Lloyd

 

New Cath

 

Newport

 

Ryle

 

Scott

 

Simon Kenton

I figured it was time to start getting the standings together for the upcoming, three weeks away, NKAC Freshmen Tournament at Covington Catholic. Best run Tournament in NKY. Please post Ws and Ls for the following:

 

Beechwood

 

Boone County

 

Conner

 

Cov Cath

 

Dixie

 

Holmes

 

Lloyd

 

New Cath

 

Newport

 

Ryle

 

Scott

 

Simon Kenton

 

I know Highlands is having a tough year, but??

I figured it was time to start getting the standings together for the upcoming, three weeks away, NKAC Freshmen Tournament at Covington Catholic. Best run Tournament in NKY. Please post Ws and Ls for the following:

 

Beechwood

 

Boone County

 

Conner

 

Cov Cath

 

Dixie

 

Holmes

 

Lloyd

 

New Cath

 

Newport

 

Ryle

 

Scott

 

Simon Kenton

 

Boone County is 13-1

  • Author

Forgot Highlands, sorry was just going off the top of my head.

 

Who did Boone lose to?

Forgot Highlands, sorry was just going off the top of my head.

 

Who did Boone lose to?

 

Boone Co lost to SK

Newcath 9-6.

Where are the records of schools like Bellevue, Dayton and Ludlow?

Where are the records of schools like Bellevue, Dayton and Ludlow?

 

Dayton doesn't have any freshmen... Their 8th graders play the freshmen schedule. They have actually done pretty well I think... I know they played and beat Bellevue and Beechwood's freshmen but don't know about anything else they have done...

SK is 10-3 with losses to Boone, Ryle and Connor.

How about Holy Cross?

How about Holy Cross?

 

Rough year so far.

Boone Co. won a hard fought battle against NCC tonight. I believe they won by 3 points. #22 and #50 played well for Boone and #32 played well for NCC. It was an aggressive, physical and tough game for both teams.

Boone Co. won a hard fought battle against NCC tonight. I believe they won by 3 points. #22 and #50 played well for Boone and #32 played well for NCC. It was an aggressive, physical and tough game for both teams.

 

It was a very good game, Boone always seems to find a way to win. #22 is a good player, sorry I forget his name, NCC kept fouling him and he kept making his free throws. # 50 for Boone, I think his name is Brown had 18, tough to stop in the paint, and Giesler #32 had 21pts for NCC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.