Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKAC Freshmen Standings

Featured Replies

Beechwood is 2-9. They had the lead against Simon Kenton in the 4th tonight but Simon came out on top 38-30.

Campbell Co. is 9 and 2 I believe

It was a very good game, Boone always seems to find a way to win. #22 is a good player, sorry I forget his name, NCC kept fouling him and he kept making his free throws. # 50 for Boone, I think his name is Brown had 18, tough to stop in the paint, and Giesler #32 had 21pts for NCC.

 

I believe #22 is Travis Montgomery. He is a nice all-around player. I didn't see the game, but I am not surprised that he kept making his free throws. He is definitely a clutch player.

Scott beat Simon Kenton tonight. Didn't see the game, just heard the score. I think that makes them 9-8? Next at Campbell on Friday. I'm pretty sure Campbell beat them the last time in Overtime.

I believe #22 is Travis Montgomery. He is a nice all-around player. I didn't see the game, but I am not surprised that he kept making his free throws. He is definitely a clutch player.

 

He is a nice player and he has a good supporting cast. Boone County's future looks bright. These kids with the Soph. class will be fun to watch in the next couple of years.

Well, who would've thunked it. The Birds upset CovCath tonight at HHS. You can always throw the records out the window when these two schools meet at all levels. Highlands played with a lot of heart tonight to help improve their record to 3 and 11. Its been a tough yr for the baby Birds but maybe this win will jump start them and possibly salvage a dissapointing yr.

Nice Banquet win for the Baby Birds tonight! I wonder if they can now be mentioned on the teams for the tourney at the top yet?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.