Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 Fav teams

Featured Replies

Who are they

Me:

1. UK

2. Morehead State

3. Ohio State

4. Xavier

5. Virginia

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only have two.

UK

U of L

1. Louisville

2. Indiana

 

3. Xavier

3. WKU

 

5. Dayton

 

I guess I cheer for NKU also, but they don't compete D-I.

Maryland

North Carolina

Duke

Morehead

Tennessee (until this year is over)

Memphis

Kentucky

 

Any team playing against Tennessee.

Any team playing against Duke.

Any team playing against UNC.

 

Interested, but not passionate about any others.

You may have to expand this to 127 for Buzzer Beater! :lol::lol:

 

Mine's pretty much limited to UK but I also like:

 

2. Gonzaga

3. Vanderbilt

4. Louisville

5. Indiana

1. Kentucky

2. Carolina

3. Tennesee

4. Morehead

5. Any team playing against Louisville

1. Kentucky

2. Any team playing Duke

3. Xavier

4. Any team playing Louisville

5. Any team playing Cincinnati

1. UK

2. High Point (My Uncle is assistant AD there) NOT FOR TUBBY SMITH

3. Any team that plays DUKE

4. Any team that plays UL

5. Any team that plays FLO

You may have to expand this to 127 for Buzzer Beater! :lol::lol:

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

1. Kentucky

2. I just enjoy watching the rest.

1) UK

2) Murray St

3) SIU

4) Western Ky

5) Memphis

I really am a fan of all of college basketball and any NCAA sp[ort for that matter. I guess for basketball my favs are....

 

1. Kentucky!! (no other even close enough to enter into the discussion)

2. Minnesota (just this season became a favorite)

3. Butler

4. Michigan State (I just like the coaching of T. Izzo)

5. Whoever is playing Louisville, Tennesse or Florida on a given night :D.

1. Kentucky

2. I just enjoy watching the rest.

 

:thumb: This is pretty much the way that I feel.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.