Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 Fav teams

Featured Replies

1. Louisville

2. UK

 

Those 2 are the only 2 i really watch and root for. But i enjoy watching exciting teams(Kansas, UNC, Tenn, Oregon) and I most always root for the underdog. I never watch but would always root for any instate team.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK

Georgetown College (KY)

UofL

UF

Minnesota

UK- Favorite Team

Oregon- 2nd Favorite Team

Memphis- Love to watch them play

Georgetown

Michigan St.

UK

UNC

Tennessee

Memphis

UCLA

Alabama

Eastern

Cumberland College

Cincinnati

Kentucky

1. UNC

2. anybody playing dook

3. anybody playing uk

and if it so happens uk plays dook i just wont watch the game

KY

LOUISVILLE

WEST VIRGINIA

GEORGETOWN (ky)

MOREHEAD

All of the schools I went to...

 

1. USF

2. UK

3. Morehead State

4. University of the Cumberlands

5. Marquette

 

After that, anybody who's playing Louisville, Miami, Florida, Florida State, and UCF will do. :D

You may have to expand this to 127 for Buzzer Beater! :lol::lol:

 

Mine's pretty much limited to UK but I also like:

 

2. Gonzaga

3. Vanderbilt

4. Louisville

5. Indiana

 

Come on guys, it's 12,334,345,766 favorite teams!! get it right :thumb: :thumb:

I watch the games, and love college basketball, I usually pull for the underdog in any game I watch...

 

KENTUCKY is the only team I root for relegiously.

1. Kentucky

2. Vermont

3. Xavier

 

That's about as far as my list goes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.