Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 Fav teams

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Ohio St.

2. Missouri (Close with Mike Anderson Hence the name Blazer)

3. Syracuse

4. SEMO (Close with Scott Edgar)/Morehead St.

5. UConn

Morehead State

UK

U of L

I don't really root for anyone else.

I have a tie for #1

tOSU and UK

 

After them I am just a fan of College sports

1 Louisville

2 Tennessee

3 Gardner Webb

4 San Diego

5 Houston

1.Gators

2.Moreheadstate Go Eagles

3.G-Town

1. Kentucky

 

 

Then I enjoy rooting for teams playing against Duke, Florida, Tennessee, and Louisville.

1. Kentucky

 

 

Then I enjoy rooting for teams playing against Duke, Florida, Tennessee, and Louisville.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

You would fit right in with my family then.

1. Dayton

2. UL

3. XU(when they arent playing UD)

4. Anyone who plays UNC

5. Maryland

1 Louisville

2 Tennessee

3 Gardner Webb

4 San Diego

5 Houston

 

Nice! I like this top!:ylsuper:

1. UK!! None other like them.

2. Indiana Because of thier tradition.

3. Georgia

4. Clemson

5. Gonzaga

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.