Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 Fav teams

Featured Replies

1) UK

1a) Morehead State

 

I would cheer for those two over any other team in the country, but I also enjoy watching - Gonzaga, any good conference game, any heated rivalry, anytime an underdog is working on a miracle. I also enjoy watching good basketball, like North Carolina plays this season.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Virginia

2. Colgate

 

 

I pull for Minnesota because of THAT situation that has been well discussed. I follow all the local teams in the area, Cincy, UK, UL, since I live in Maysville.

 

No, I'm not kidding on choice #2. lol

You may have to expand this to 127 for Buzzer Beater! :lol::lol:

 

Gonna have to go more than that. IIRC, he's got 'em ranked into the 3000's.

1. Virginia

2. Colgate

 

 

I pull for Minnesota because of THAT situation that has been well discussed. I follow all the local teams in the area, Cincy, UK, UL, since I live in Maysville.

 

No, I'm not kidding on choice #2. lol

 

My favorite toothpaste:D

My favorite toothpaste:D

 

I was watching an ESPN station like 16 or maybe even 17 years ago, long before I had the internet.

 

They had the scores scrolling at the bottom of the screen and I saw Colgate. I was a tad confused and had to find more info on them. So for those who don't know, they are in the Patriot League with Lehigh, Army and those teams, their football team went to the Division 1-AA National Championship game a couple years ago before getting killed by Delaware I believe. They are the only Patriot League to get that far and in basketball they went to the NCAA tournament a couple times when they were led by Adonal Foyle.

 

I don't believe the Patriot League offers any scholarships AND Colgate's nickname is the Red Raiders. I know everyone will sleep A LOT better knowing all that useless info. :lol:

1. Virginia

2. Colgate

 

 

I pull for Minnesota because of THAT situation that has been well discussed. I follow all the local teams in the area, Cincy, UK, UL, since I live in Maysville.

 

No, I'm not kidding on choice #2. lol

 

What situation:confused:?? I haven't seen anything on Minnesota this season....:sssh:

Gonna have to go more than that. IIRC, he's got 'em ranked into the 3000's.

 

Buzzer's will look more like this:

 

1) NCAA Div. 1A (excluding UK)

2) NAIA Div. 1

3) NCAA Div. 1AA

4) NCAA Div. III

5) NCAA Div. II

 

:D

I was watching an ESPN station like 16 or maybe even 17 years ago, long before I had the internet.

 

They had the scores scrolling at the bottom of the screen and I saw Colgate. I was a tad confused and had to find more info on them. So for those who don't know, they are in the Patriot League with Lehigh, Army and those teams, their football team went to the Division 1-AA National Championship game a couple years ago before getting killed by Delaware I believe. They are the only Patriot League to get that far and in basketball they went to the NCAA tournament a couple times when they were led by Adonal Foyle.

 

I don't believe the Patriot League offers any scholarships AND Colgate's nickname is the Red Raiders. I know everyone will sleep A LOT better knowing all that useless info. :lol:

 

and................it is still a good toothpaste.

I remember Colgate was a 16 seed in the tournament a few times. An opener against Kansas in the mid - to late 90's I seem to remember.

 

Anyway,

 

1.UK

2. EKU

3. Everyone else

1. Duke

2. Anyone playing UK

3. Anyone playing UNC

1. Kentucky

2. Western Kentucky

3. Eastern Kentucky

4. Xavier

5. Any little school competing against a big boy.

 

 

 

1000. Tennessee

1001. Indiana

1002. Louisville

1003. North Carolina

1004. Duke

I remember Colgate was a 16 seed in the tournament a few times. An opener against Kansas in the mid - to late 90's I seem to remember.

 

Correct. Colgate was a 16-seed in 1995 and lost to Kansas, 82-68. They were a 16-seed the next year (1996) and lost to Connecticut, 68-59.

1) University of Dayton

2) University of Louisville

3) University of Minnesota

4) Western Kentucky University

5) Whatever Catholic, non-Xavier school happens to be on at the moment...

1.Kentucky

 

I root for the teams below..

2.Tennessee

3.North Carolina

4.UL

5. Any team playing UC

card.gif

1. Louisville Cardinals

2. Louisville Cardinals

3. Louisville Cardinals

4. Louisville Cardinals

5. Louisville Cardinals

My blood bleeds red, but I do enjoy watching the Florida Gators and

the Tennessee Volunteers.:bunny:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.