Top 5 Fav teams

MoreheadEagle

1) UK

1a) Morehead State

I would cheer for those two over any other team in the country, but I also enjoy watching - Gonzaga, any good conference game, any heated rivalry, anytime an underdog is working on a miracle. I also enjoy watching good basketball, like North Carolina plays this season.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite toothpaste:D

I was watching an ESPN station like 16 or maybe even 17 years ago, long before I had the internet.

They had the scores scrolling at the bottom of the screen and I saw Colgate. I was a tad confused and had to find more info on them. So for those who don't know, they are in the Patriot League with Lehigh, Army and those teams, their football team went to the Division 1-AA National Championship game a couple years ago before getting killed by Delaware I believe. They are the only Patriot League to get that far and in basketball they went to the NCAA tournament a couple times when they were led by Adonal Foyle.

I don't believe the Patriot League offers any scholarships AND Colgate's nickname is the Red Raiders. I know everyone will sleep A LOT better knowing all that useless info. :lol:

1. Virginia

2. Colgate

I pull for Minnesota because of THAT situation that has been well discussed. I follow all the local teams in the area, Cincy, UK, UL, since I live in Maysville.

No, I'm not kidding on choice #2. lol

What situation:confused:?? I haven't seen anything on Minnesota this season....:sssh:

I was watching an ESPN station like 16 or maybe even 17 years ago, long before I had the internet.

They had the scores scrolling at the bottom of the screen and I saw Colgate. I was a tad confused and had to find more info on them. So for those who don't know, they are in the Patriot League with Lehigh, Army and those teams, their football team went to the Division 1-AA National Championship game a couple years ago before getting killed by Delaware I believe. They are the only Patriot League to get that far and in basketball they went to the NCAA tournament a couple times when they were led by Adonal Foyle.

I don't believe the Patriot League offers any scholarships AND Colgate's nickname is the Red Raiders. I know everyone will sleep A LOT better knowing all that useless info. :lol:

and................it is still a good toothpaste.

I remember Colgate was a 16 seed in the tournament a few times. An opener against Kansas in the mid - to late 90's I seem to remember.

Correct. Colgate was a 16-seed in 1995 and lost to Kansas, 82-68. They were a 16-seed the next year (1996) and lost to Connecticut, 68-59.