Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Predictions

Featured Replies

The only chance UK has is nailing 3's and Vany has an off night. All things being how they have been I'll take Vandy by 20

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bleed blue and I hope that they play 2 consistant halfs....

 

Vandy 73

UK 69

I sure hope your prediction is true.

Vandy by around 11.

 

Vandy 82

UK 71

Wow, I just saw that Vandy is still undefeated! Have they beat anyone good?

Wow, I just saw that Vandy is still undefeated! Have they beat anyone good?

 

I will let you decide. :lol:

 

Austin Peay W 81-67

at Toledo W 77-70

Valparaiso W 87-78

Utah St. W 77-56

at Bradley W 95-86

South Alabama W 91-88

Georgia Tech W 92-79

Wake Forest W 83-80

Lipscomb W 90-67

at DePaul W 91-85

Tennessee St. W 83-74

Tenn-Martin W 92-85

Iona W 97-73

Rice W 76-58

Massachusetts W 97-88

I will let you decide. :lol:

 

Austin Peay W 81-67

at Toledo W 77-70

Valparaiso W 87-78

Utah St. W 77-56

at Bradley W 95-86

South Alabama W 91-88

Georgia Tech W 92-79

Wake Forest W 83-80

Lipscomb W 90-67

at DePaul W 91-85

Tennessee St. W 83-74

Tenn-Martin W 92-85

Iona W 97-73

Rice W 76-58

Massachusetts W 97-88

 

Not the strongest of schedules, but, Ga Tech, Wake, Bradley, UMass and Depaul are all pretty good wins, better than any UK has to speak of, for sure. By the way, I also think Vandy will take this game...V 81 Ky 74

UK 71-67

If UK is to win, I think we have to score in the high 70's or 80's. Because our defense is horrible, and we probably wont hold Vandy to that low of a score...

We'll start to get a little better idea about Vandy tonight when they open SEC play. They play USC tonight at home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.