Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL 89 UK 75

Featured Replies

So will the champions of the MAAC, MEAC, SWAC, OVC... That was Tubby's problem - he was happy with just making it to the tournament.

 

Hey, at least when Tubby was coaching Kentucky made the tournament...

  • Replies 112
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, at least when Tubby was coaching Kentucky made the tournament...

 

Its called a transition period. This is how it works sometimes when you change coaches and the already bare cupboard suffers key injuries.

Hey, at least when Tubby was coaching Kentucky made the tournament...

 

Question... when did you become a Tubby fan? I'd venture you weren't one last year. I guess its because he took over your 187th favorite team, Minnesota?

Question... when did you become a Tubby fan? I'd venture you weren't one last year. I guess its because he took over your 187th favorite team, Minnesota?

 

:thumb:

Question... when did you become a Tubby fan? I'd venture you weren't one last year. I guess its because he took over your 187th favorite team, Minnesota?

 

 

:laugh::thumb:

Question... when did you become a Tubby fan? I'd venture you weren't one last year. I guess its because he took over your 187th favorite team, Minnesota?

 

I have said this many times ( but it doesn't seem to matter because people like you see what you like to see ). I have ALWAYS been, and ALWAYS will be a Tubby Smith fan. No matter where he is, I always will support Tubby Smith. I just found it funny that UK fans were wanting the man fired after all he had done for the program...But say what you want, because it doesn't really matter to me :thumb: :thumb:

 

 

 

 

Oh, by the way. Minnesota is my 3,455th favorite team, get it right :thumb: :thumb:

I have said this many times ( but it doesn't seem to matter because people like you see what you like to see ). I have ALWAYS been, and ALWAYS will be a Tubby Smith fan. No matter where he is, I always will support Tubby Smith. I just found it funny that UK fans were wanting the man fired after all he had done for the program...But say what you want, because it doesn't really matter to me :thumb: :thumb:

 

 

 

 

Oh, by the way. Minnesota is my 3,455th favorite team, get it right :thumb: :thumb:

 

My bad... so it started when he coached your 213th favorite team Georgia?

My bad... so it started when he coached your 213th favorite team Georgia?

 

No, UGA is my 65,591 favorite team...

 

I thought you knew everything ?? :D

So lets it get it back to the game and not each other.:irked:

I don't have a history of bashing UK's basketball coaches but I am making an exception in Gillespie's case. SEC play has not even begun yet and rumors of his "swarping" have already surfaced in one the state's major newspapers.

 

Link?

It definitely didn't seem like UofL was playing UK... great win nonetheless.

 

GO CARDS!!!

 

Thanks. I thought there was something new.

 

Billy Reed is simply repeating stories everyone else has heard. True? Maybe. However, I would think that a member of the press would either cite sources by name or keep quiet about rumors.

Thanks. I thought there was something new.

 

Billy Reed is simply repeating stories everyone else has heard. True? Maybe. However, I would think that a member of the press would either cite sources by name or keep quiet about rumors.

Really?
Really?

 

When talking about a public figure's private life and alleging improprieties? Absolutely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.