Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL 89 UK 75

Featured Replies

Yeah. Liberty - Texas Southern - Stonybrook was three in a row.

 

Thanks... I knew they'd beaten these opponents, just wasn't sure what the order was in reference to all the other games.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see Juan play good.

Crawford and Bradley kept UK in the game.

PP will have better days, Pitino was not going to let him beat UL.

Imo Stewart needs to start playing more. He's got a ton of talent but hes just young. Get him ready for next year cause the way its looking, there arent going to be no C or PF coming in next year. Coury is as good as he will ever be, play Stewart!

If UL can eliminate the bad shots they will compete for the Big East title.

Nice win the the Cards!!

Congrats to the Cards for the win,Cats bad start in the 2nd half did them in. I still have hope for this UK team, once the best 5 start playing togather more. Good luck to both teams for the rest of season.

I could be wrong, but I dont think Morris did much at all against UL last year and was in foul trouble most of the game if I remember correctly. But I am glad to hear you say that part about Perry and then. Because as much as everyone couldn't wait for those guys to be gone, if those guys were still on the team this year, it definitely would help out...

 

I just now saw the thread about having Perry back. For the ones which were most, you would not take Perry back and put him in Coury or Stevensons positions are crazy. I know he wasn't an all american but he is head and shoulders better than these two. Also he would help us on the defensive end.

As they say, the proof is in the pudding. Translation: look at the results.

 

Rick Pitino's first team was not very good but few would argue that he did not get the most out of the talent that he had. Billy Clyde Gillespie is not getting the most out of the talent that he has.

 

I look forward to seeing some tangible evidence of Billy Clyde's commitment to excellence. So far, the results don't square with my image of a talented coach doing the best job possible. Maybe the bar that Pitino set during the dark days following Eddie Sutton debacle is too high for Gillespie to reach.

 

Pitino's 14-14 record in his first year is starting to look pretty good. That 1989 team steadily improved and beat many teams that it shouldn't have beaten. This team seems stuck in neutral.

 

Getting the most out of your players is a lot different than the "Lack of Commitment" you speak of.

Getting the most out of your players is a lot different than the "Lack of Commitment" you speak of.
A great coach who is totally commited to his job will bring out the best in his players. One or the other ingredients is missing because this team is not performing anywhere near its potential.
Expected this one...

 

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

 

Oh, I forgot that Louisville is #32 on your favorite teams list. :lol:

A great coach who is totally commited to his job will bring out the best in his players. One or the other ingredients is missing because this team is not performing anywhere near its potential.

 

 

I agree a great coach will get the most out of his players. Maybe BCG just isn't on that level yet and thats the problem. But to say he isn't comitted to his job is dead wrong.

I got to ask, what looks so great about next season? I mean we still have no big guys coming in next year. We have a true pg which will help a little. Then we also got Darius Miller. Two good freshman, but not studs that will definitely turn this team around. I mean I dont look for two freshman next year to make a huge difference to this team. This year and next year don't look so bright for our cats...

 

First of all, BCG got Legion and Patterson in the late period, so don't discount what he'll do this year on the recruiting aspect.

 

Even without additional recruits (which I doubt will be the case), simply having a year of experience in BCG's system will be huge, IMO. This team IS improving, and will continue to do so. Give everybody a year of experience with BCG, add some great freshmen, and I think you'll see a big step in the right direction.

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

 

Oh, I forgot that Louisville is #32 on your favorite teams list. :lol:

 

Hmmm, it's really hard to pick between UK and U of L isn't it??

 

No, they are actually around 27th, or 29th :thumb: :thumb:

Hmmm, it's really hard to pick between UK and U of L isn't it??

 

No, they are actually around 27th, or 29th :thumb: :thumb:

 

I wouldn't be too excited. U of L isn't anything to cheer about this season, either.

I wouldn't be too excited. U of L isn't anything to cheer about this season, either.

 

At least they will make the NCAA tournament :thumb:

At least they will make the NCAA tournament :thumb:

 

So will the champions of the MAAC, MEAC, SWAC, OVC... That was Tubby's problem - he was happy with just making it to the tournament.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.