Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chuck Bresnahan Fired

Featured Replies

This should have been done after game 4 this season.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Would you bring Kenny A back as QB's coach?

 

Why not. He did a bang up job with Akili, Klingler and so on... ;)

Why not. He did a bang up job with Akili, Klingler and so on... ;)

 

 

 

Let's like saying well Ricky P made Aminu Timberlake a great basketball player. You've got to have something to work with.

I agree w/ the decision, but they actually played well the second half or so of the season. They did play some mediocre offenses though.

LB coach Ricky Hunley fired as well...

 

For what--Not being able to coach the couple free agents and waiver wire guys that were left by season's end??

Well Mr. Brown must be complying to Marvin's demands so I would expect more changes to come and I mean in the scouting department also.[/QUOTE]

 

Another couple of Brown or Blackburn kids graduating this year?? :D

Why not. He did a bang up job with Akili, Klingler and so on... ;)

 

 

I agree...Not a fan

I have a feeling these aren't the coaches that Carson was talking about. But, it's a start.

I have a feeling these aren't the coaches that Carson was talking about. But, it's a start.

 

Who was he talking about?

Who was he talking about?

 

He didn't say. Since he's on the offense, he may be speaking about Lewis or the OC.

I also look for Brat to be gone and be replaced with Zampese...

 

I know I wouldn't mind seeing that happen...

I could live with that. Would you bring Kenny A back as QB's coach?

 

PLEASE NO!!!

Who is Rex Ryan?

 

Former Raiders DC, future Bengals DC

  • Author

The two names out there the most are former Steelers and Giants DC Tim Lewis and Donnie Henderson...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.