January 2, 200818 yr :dancingpa Already posted my thoughts when GT posted this on the Marvin Lewis thread: Should have been fired two years ago, BUT if that's the case it's LONG overdue. Can't put all the blame on him with injuries and some of these players not just belonging in the NFL. BUT his job is to "cordinate" the defense and he isn't doing that very well. This team has quite a few problems, he is one of them and it's a good thing he is finally gone.
January 2, 200818 yr That would be FANTASTIC... Agreed...Makes you wonder though, if they were going to get rid of the OC, wouldn't they announce both the same day?
January 2, 200818 yr Well Mr. Brown must be complying to Marvin's demands so I would expect more changes to come and I mean in the scouting department also.
January 3, 200818 yr I also look for Brat to be gone and be replaced with Zampese... I could live with that. Would you bring Kenny A back as QB's coach?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.