Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chuck Bresnahan Fired

Featured Replies

The two names out there the most are former Steelers and Giants DC Tim Lewis and Donnie Henderson...

 

You don't want Tim Lewis....

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You don't want Tim Lewis....

 

Agreed...

Agreed...

 

All Tim Lewis will be is more of the same...

 

His defenses stunk. He had all that talent on the D-Line and didn't do enough with them. Never could get off the field on 3rd downs either.

  • Author
All Tim Lewis will be is more of the same...

 

His defenses stunk. He had all that talent on the D-Line and didn't do enough with them. Never could get off the field on 3rd downs either.

 

That's why I agreed the first time... ;)

That's why I agreed the first time... ;)

 

I had nothing better to say. :D

I wonder if the Bengals will give any thought at looking at Mike Martz? I'm on the fence with him but it's hard not to imagine that he wouldn't put up big numbers with the weapons the Bengals have on offense. Palmer might get killed but it's a thought. I don't know that I really want him but it would be interesting.

I'm glad to see Chuck gone. His play calling was so up and down. One game he's aggressive, and the next they sit back and get picked apart. I know you need talent to have a good defense, but there's no reason a DB should be 10 yards off the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 2. That's not the player's fault, that's the coaches.

 

I don't understand the Hunley firing as there had to be more to it. He really had nothing to work with all year. He did a heck of a job getting Jones up to speed, and from what's been said, he worked his tail off this offseason with Brooks. It's not his fault Brooks got hurt. He also had to teach 4 or 5 different linebackers 2 or 3 different spots. The guy had his hands full this past season. He's not responsible for the blown coverages in the secondary or the lack of pass rush by the front 4.

I hope the offensive meeting is today!

As a Steeler fan this is sad sad news. If you guys get Tim Lewis that would make it better though.:laugh:

I wonder if the Bengals will give any thought at looking at Mike Martz? I'm on the fence with him but it's hard not to imagine that he wouldn't put up big numbers with the weapons the Bengals have on offense. Palmer might get killed but it's a thought. I don't know that I really want him but it would be interesting.

 

Thats not too bad of a choice IMO. As HC, he is horrible, as OC I'm all for it.

As a Steeler fan this is sad sad news. If you guys get Tim Lewis that would make it better though.:laugh:

 

Look, I thought we already got rid of Tim "Big Dog" Lewis here in Cincinnati. :D

From an article in today's paper, it sounds like the Bengals are willing to wait on Rex Ryan. Ryan is to interview with Baltimore and Atlanta for their head coaching positions.

 

The article also says no more assistants will be fired. Hopefully the position of offensive coordinator doesn't fall into the role of 'assistant' coach. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.