Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chuck Bresnahan Fired

Featured Replies

Former Raiders DC, future Bengals DC

 

I could be wrong but isn't it the former Ravens DC not the Raiders? Because I think the former Raiders DC was a different Ryan. I could be wrong, because I dont know for sure on this one...

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Rob Ryan was with the Raiders. Rex Ryan is with Baltimore...

Rob, Rex....one of those Ryan's was the Raiders DC:D

It is about time IMO.

:dancingpa

 

Already posted my thoughts when GT posted this on the Marvin Lewis thread:

 

Should have been fired two years ago, BUT if that's the case it's LONG overdue. Can't put all the blame on him with injuries and some of these players not just belonging in the NFL. BUT his job is to "cordinate" the defense and he isn't doing that very well.

 

This team has quite a few problems, he is one of them and it's a good thing he is finally gone.

 

 

Couldn't agree more. Injuries sure didn't help his case, but neither did he. I heard rumors that Palmer said something about wanting the 3 major coaches( head coach, DC and OC) gone and that they all 3 may be going but that is neither here nor their.

  • Author
Is this Ryan guy a good coach?

 

If you have to ask, I don't have to tell you... :bunny:

Who is this?

 

This IS big news indeed. I didn't realize the Bengals even had a DC.

If you have to ask, I don't have to tell you... :bunny:

:D:thumb:

What do you all think about Kevin Coyle.. I dont know

I'm a big fan of bringing in ANYONE who's not already here!! A Steeler guy, Baltimore guy, Jacksonville guy--Anyone from a winning organization that knows how to play some "D".

 

Wait a minute--I'm Dreaming--This is Mike's Bengals?? It'll be an "inside" guy!!

Please don't bring Ken Anderson back to coach. He wasn't very good when he was here before and I haven't heard any glowing reviews at his other stops along the way.

He fired Leslie Frazier...and Frazier is a fairly hot commodity right now...is he the DC with Minnesota???? Heard a few people talking about how his stock had gone up.

 

They can changed DC's but until they change the players expect the same results.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.