Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 58 UL 57

Featured Replies

I have honestly not watched UL play a lot this year. I got to see about 5 minutes of the 1st half today. I also go to see most of the Purdue game. But it seems to me like Pitino is content on playing 2-3 zone most of the time. He is really changed dramatically IMO since his UK days.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or made them mad!

 

:laugh::laugh:Hopefully that's true!!!:thumb:

He made some huge shots down the stretch. Still pretty pumped about this one...

 

Cincy's last road win was???

  • Author
Cincy's last road win was???

 

Feb 2006...

Feb 2006...

 

Man. That's longer than I thought.

 

Congrats. I guess that's payback from the football season.

UC seems to be playing to the level of their competition, that's scary for everyone involved...

  • Author
UC seems to be playing to the level of their competition, that's scary for everyone involved...

 

I wouldn't say that. The first 8 games they were pretty awful regardless of who was on the other side of the court. The last 5 games, they have played hard nosed ball, and forced their opponents to actually work hard to win. It's a young roster that is starting to grow up...

Congrats to UC and Gametime as you hang in there with them. I think UC plays up to who they are playing. This time they hung in there and won. UofL looked horrible at time's and makes me wonder if the last was a shot or a pass underneath. Oh well I hope UK can stay with them on Saturday. JD

I wouldn't say that. The first 8 games they were pretty awful regardless of who was on the other side of the court. The last 5 games, they have played hard nosed ball, and forced their opponents to actually work hard to win. It's a young roster that is starting to grow up...

 

Agree. UC is playing much better in the last 2 weeks--vs. Memphis, Xavier, and UL. But still a bad loss for the Cards.

I have honestly not watched UL play a lot this year. I got to see about 5 minutes of the 1st half today. I also go to see most of the Purdue game. But it seems to me like Pitino is content on playing 2-3 zone most of the time. He is really changed dramatically IMO since his UK days.

 

He has to play 2-3 out of necessity. Their guards can't guard the ball and they were short-handed and very small in the Purdue game. It's not ALL bad, they rode a 2-3 zone to the Final Four a couple of years ago.

This is a BAD loss but I can't believe some of you are already comparing them to the football team's season. They ARE 9-4 with losses to Dayton (11-1, ranked 23rd), BYU on the road (10-3, ranked 27th), and Purdue while short-handed (9-4). They're just getting healthy but they are flawed defensively and they're very streaky behind the 3-point line (3 for 23 yesterday). Comparing them to the football team at this stage of the season is a stretch.

Good win for UC. Cards haven't quite figured out that preseason press clippings mean bupkiss, and that they can't afford to overlook anyone, not even the wounded kitty they'll see Saturday.

 

Sosa and Clark are killing this team with their lackadaisical play.

Good win for UC. Cards haven't quite figured out that preseason press clippings mean bupkiss, and that they can't afford to overlook anyone, not even the wounded kitty they'll see Saturday.

 

Sosa and Clark are killing this team with their lackadaisical play.

 

Having never watched UL play before this game, I was shocked to see Sosa throw the ball up from the concession stand severals times. Just bring the ball up, don't run a play, just throw it up from Row 12. :lol:

Really losing at home to a team that hasn't won a road game in over a year? Preseason top 5 to what now?

 

I think this Louisville basketball team will be just fine by year's end/

This is a BAD loss but I can't believe some of you are already comparing them to the football team's season. They ARE 9-4 with losses to Dayton (11-1, ranked 23rd), BYU on the road (10-3, ranked 27th), and Purdue while short-handed (9-4). They're just getting healthy but they are flawed defensively and they're very streaky behind the 3-point line (3 for 23 yesterday). Comparing them to the football team at this stage of the season is a stretch.

 

I think expectations are the culprit in both situations.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.