Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC 58 UL 57

Featured Replies

I think expectations are the culprit in both situations.

 

Yes, but Card fans may have had artificially high expectations for the football team, given the changeover and losses on defense. This Cardinal basketball team is simply underachieving, and mightily at that.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has to play 2-3 out of necessity. Their guards can't guard the ball and they were short-handed and very small in the Purdue game. It's not ALL bad, they rode a 2-3 zone to the Final Four a couple of years ago.

 

If UL has to play 2-3 zone all the time I can't see them making it to the Final 4 this year. IMO its just kind of sad to see Pitino playing so much zone. A guy who made his name as a great defensive coach who got after people.

UC played great and wanted more than the Cards.

 

I hope the last play isn't what Rick drew up in the huddle. Because if it is he should be slapped. If Sosa did his own thing then he should be slapped. Horrible and unacceptable is all I can say.

 

It was supposed to go to the other side of the floor to the hot shooter. Cronin made a great call by switching to a 1-3-1 for the last possession because he didn't want them driving to the basket and it kept Sosa from getting it to that side of the floor. Not much you can do against a zone in 5 seconds except for what they did.

I think this Louisville basketball team will be just fine by year's end/

 

Even considering they will be playing a tough Big East schedule? I cant say I agree.

If UL has to play 2-3 zone all the time I can't see them making it to the Final 4 this year. IMO its just kind of sad to see Pitino playing so much zone. A guy who made his name as a great defensive coach who got after people.

 

So, do you expect him to stay in a man defense and get killed or do what gives them best chance to win?

I think expectations are the culprit in both situations.

 

Definitely but injuries have played a big part in the basketball team's situation and there's a long way to go. Hopefully, it turns around soon with everyone back now.

Big win for the Bearcats. Not a bad looking team out there for Mick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.