Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/San Diego predictions

Featured Replies

This game will be played on December 29th. San Diego is 6-8. They beat Hawaii by 1. USC only beat them by 10. UK should dominated this game. UK will have to stop Brandon Johnson, who is averaging 16 points a game and close to 4 assists. I'll go with Kentucky...

 

Kentucky - 71

San Diego - 54

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how UK wins one game and the predictions jump back up to us winning by 20. Following Houston, some people were saying Tech would beat us.

 

 

UK 74

San Diego 63

 

Patterson goes for 30.

  • Author
Funny how UK wins one game and the predictions jump back up to us winning by 20. Following Houston, some people were saying Tech would beat us.

 

 

UK 74

San Diego 63

 

Patterson goes for 30.

 

Yeah, mine sure did jump up. I mean playing against an 6-8 team, it really should be a close game...

Even with 20 turnovers, UK should win this one going away.

 

I will be attending this game with my father, it will be our first game at Rupp. I know we have a few people here that attend the games, if anyone wants to meet up inside Rupp before tip, just let me know. :thumb:

Cats will go to 6-5 as they pull away with a 77-51 win. Go Cats

If the cats come out fighting it should be the same results as the Tenn Tech game...If they come out and play like the name on the jersey is going to win the game for them,the margin will be under 10,and the winner is a toss up...;)

I would like to see a fully healthy Kentucky team. I don't know if it is posssible, this year. However, Kentucky wins 77-56.

I find it hard to predict a huge win by this UK team. SD has a few nice players, the Jones kid is the grandson of infamous Jim Jones. I think it'll be fairly close.

I predict that the game will be played on my birthday :thumb:

I find it hard to predict a huge win by this UK team. SD has a few nice players, the Jones kid is the grandson of infamous Jim Jones. I think it'll be fairly close.

 

Oh yeah, I remember that from Outside the Lines.

I find it hard to predict a huge win by this UK team. SD has a few nice players, the Jones kid is the grandson of infamous Jim Jones. I think it'll be fairly close.

 

San Diego is terrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.