December 26, 200718 yr Will Meeks be back in the lineup? I really would like to see UK play with him and Patterson in the lineup together.
December 26, 200718 yr Any updates on the PG that was supposed to be at the game last weekend? Shoudn't he have committed by now?
December 26, 200718 yr Any updates on the PG that was supposed to be at the game last weekend? Shoudn't he have committed by now? He said before the visit that the rumblings about him being ready to commit were false and he plans to wait until the Spring.. So who knows?
December 26, 200718 yr Any updates on the PG that was supposed to be at the game last weekend? Shoudn't he have committed by now? I could be wrong, but I believe he is a JUCO player.
December 26, 200718 yr Who are the Chargers starting 5? Joiner, Fouts, Tomlinson, Merriman, ?? Gates.
December 26, 200718 yr I find it hard to predict a huge win by this UK team. SD has a few nice players, the Jones kid is the grandson of infamous Jim Jones. I think it'll be fairly close. The Toreros drink the kool-aid and go down by 16 to the Cats.
December 26, 200718 yr UK by 1. They have only lost 1 time when I made that prediction, so I will keep with it
December 27, 200718 yr Then it should be a good game. They are a different level of terrible. Go look at their schedule and who those wins were against and who they've lost to.
December 29, 200718 yr They are a different level of terrible. Go look at their schedule and who those wins were against and who they've lost to. UK is apparently a "different" kind of horrible.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.