Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 19 Browns 14

Featured Replies

I believe if the Titans win at Indy next week, they are in, regardless of what Cleveland does against 49ers.

 

Does the Cleveland curse strike again!? :lol:

 

That is correct!:thumb:

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sprained ankle on that carry...

 

He was in the backfield on a few passing plays though, because he ran a nice route that allowed TJ to get open on a 1st down catch. And he didn't look like hurt.

  • Author
He was in the backfield on a few passing plays though, because he ran a nice route that allowed TJ to get open on a 1st down catch. And he didn't look like hurt.

Don't shoot the messenger...

Don't shoot the messenger...

 

:D I just thought I saw him in there for a couple more plays. And with this coaching staff, who really knows what the deal was.

Are you guys really going to criticize Winslow for hustling?

 

It was a 'look at me' thing if you ask me.

He was in the backfield on a few passing plays though, because he ran a nice route that allowed TJ to get open on a 1st down catch. And he didn't look like hurt.

 

I went to the game and saw him leave the field and go to the locker room sometime in the first half. He was in for a long time, came back out and it looked like he tried to go. He was in for one play, the one you described, and it seemed he pulled himself and told the coaches he couldn't go.

 

IMO they were going to give him some looks today, you don't start the 3rd team RB if you don't plan on giving him the ball.

I went to the game and saw him leave the field and go to the locker room sometime in the first half. He was in for a long time, came back out and it looked like he tried to go. He was in for one play, the one you described, and it seemed he pulled himself and told the coaches he couldn't go.

 

IMO they were going to give him some looks today, you don't start the 3rd team RB if you don't plan on giving him the ball.

 

You know, I do recall them mentioning someone going back to the locker room, but I had no clue who it was.

 

And with this coaching staff, standard logic doesn't apply. :D

"Soldiers" do things at 100% all the time...:rolleyes:

 

Indeed, that speach was probably the most classless act I've ever seen. Make fun of him for it ever time I see him on tv. Just a complete moron.

Dorsey was hurt on the first carry of the game. I was there and you could tell when he was getting up. The kid has moves but he's a fragile little guy...

 

I was impressed with our young secondary. To me, it looked like Ndukwe was "quarterbacking" the secondary, and doing it well at that. JJo and L. Hall both played solid on the outsides, and other than the tough goal line play I really liked the way Marvin White played at the safety spot.

Are you guys really going to criticize Winslow for hustling?

 

Nope, I'm going to criticize him for being a horses behind. He can hustle all he wants, he's still a tool...

Chad Johnson has the ball and Carson hustled his butt off to get out and be a blocker. Carson does a decent job of blocking and gives himself up for the team, only for Chad to run out of bounds (with 3+ minutes left). I'm about fed up with #85.

 

I said that in the update thread. WEAK on 85's part....

I said that in the update thread. WEAK on 85's part....

 

Lampham called him out on it on the radio. Said Chad stays in bounds and the Bengals would have ran another 30 seconds off the clock. Would have made the ending, not so climatic.

 

 

For the game and victory, I really wished I cared and was excited about them beating the Browns, but I am not. Their play early in the season made me real apathetic.

I believe if the Titans win at Indy next week, they are in, regardless of what Cleveland does against 49ers.

 

Does the Cleveland curse strike again!? :lol:

 

No need in losing sleep over this game, GO COLTS!!!!!!

Lampham called him out on it on the radio. Said Chad stays in bounds and the Bengals would have ran another 30 seconds off the clock. Would have made the ending, not so climatic.

 

 

For the game and victory, I really wished I cared and was excited about them beating the Browns, but I am not. Their play early in the season made me real apathetic.

 

Cutler also called out CJ this morning. I finally remembered the guys name on the beer commercials. Leon.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.