Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 19 Browns 14

Featured Replies

Thanks to the Clowns for giving the Titans a chance....

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys dont get false hope about the Bengals defense. I mean the defense looked the same as they have always done under Marvin in five years here. When we are getting turnovers like we did yesterday then we do good and our defense looks good. So just like any other bengal game, if we dont get those turnovers then we would have once again lost. We still have a bad defense, and well I hate to say it a bad offense at the moment...

Ok guys dont get false hope about the Bengals defense. I mean the defense looked the same as they have always done under Marvin in five years here. When we are getting turnovers like we did yesterday then we do good and our defense looks good. So just like any other bengal game, if we dont get those turnovers then we would have once again lost. We still have a bad defense, and well I hate to say it a bad offense at the moment...

 

I was not impressed with our front 7... I was however, impressed with our young guys in the secondary...

I was not impressed with our front 7... I was however, impressed with our young guys in the secondary...

 

I was impressed with them too. However all they proved was they were capable of picking off a pass, when the QB makes a mistake. Our corners have done that for the last 5 years. Our problem is when the QB is not making stupid passes, where are guys can pick them off. Because if we are not picking off a pass, then the pass is usually completed. We hardly ever see our guys knock down a pass, and really didn't see that yesterday. Cleveland would drive the ball, and then the QB would make a bad pass. With that said I do like the future of our defensive backs. Our front 7 is what needs to be addressed! We have to get people who actually can get pressure on the QB, because that more than anything will help our defensive backs. I still really would like to see this team move outright to a 3/4 defense next year...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.