Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 19 Browns 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll never get tired of watching Kellen Winslow lose...

I'll never get tired of watching Kellen Winslow lose...

 

Agreed. What is with the "sprint" back to the huddle after every catch?

Agreed. What is with the "sprint" back to the huddle after every catch?

 

"Soldiers" do things at 100% all the time...:rolleyes:

"Soldiers" do things at 100% all the time...:rolleyes:

 

:lol:

 

 

Kenny carried the offense with 30 carries for 130 and a touch.

Watson played really nice today I thought. What happened when the Bengals had the ball 1st and 10 at the 2:00 mark? I thought is was about over so I flipped over to watch Eli throw another pick. I flipped back and the Browns were marching. I'm with you in not liking Winslow at all! I do like B.Edwards a lot though!

Watson played really nice today I thought. What happened when the Bengals had the ball 1st and 10 at the 2:00 mark? I thought is was about over so I flipped over to watch Eli throw another pick. I flipped back and the Browns were marching. I'm with you in not liking Winslow at all! I do like B.Edwards a lot though!

 

Kenny fumbled.

I love how the networks reward us by letting us choose between the Baltimore/Seattle and Tampa/San Fran games after surviving through a horrid Browns/Bengals game...

Nothing better than watching the Browns screw up a playoff berth. As good as Derek Anderson was in the first meeting, he was as horrible today.

Glad that the Bengals won, Steelers clinch division. Tired of watching TJ complain and act retarded every series. His act is old.

An ugly first 29:00 and last 30:00 on offense, but they pull it off. I actually got to watch the game tonight. Ndukwe looked pretty good, was that his first start?

Glad that the Bengals won, Steelers clinch division. Tired of watching TJ complain and act retarded every series. His act is old.

 

 

Thats the bad part.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.