Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 19 Browns 14

Featured Replies

Thats the bad part.

I suppose it depends on your perspective.:cool:

By the way, I'd part ways with Rudi and feature Watson next season if I were the Bengals. I have no idea how much $ that would free up, but I'd sever that relationship if it would allow me to sure up other spots.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was out doing th e Christmas family things but when I saw the score I was shocked but the Bengals played well. They are a very inconsistant team but I like when they win....

I suppose it depends on your perspective.:cool:

 

 

Very true!

Cleveland blew our playoff long shot a few years back its nice to return the favor, at least for this week or a few hours.

The Good today: I picked up and played Kenny Watson!

The Bad today: Anderson killed my fantasy team!!!

 

The even better: The Nati beat the Browns!

If I'm not mistaken, Dorsey had 1 carry where he broke a tackle in the backfield and gained 8, and that was probably one of the first 5 plays of the game. After that, I don't recall him getting another touch. :confused: Granted, Watson played a solid game, but they never gave him a breather.

I believe if the Titans win at Indy next week, they are in, regardless of what Cleveland does against 49ers.

 

Does the Cleveland curse strike again!? :lol:

  • Author
If I'm not mistaken, Dorsey had 1 carry where he broke a tackle in the backfield and gained 8, and that was probably one of the first 5 plays of the game. After that, I don't recall him getting another touch. :confused: Granted, Watson played a solid game, but they never gave him a breather.

 

Sprained ankle on that carry...

Dorsey sprained his ankle? That was the 1st play of the game. He looked fine, jogging off of the field.

Agreed. What is with the "sprint" back to the huddle after every catch?

 

"Soldiers" do things at 100% all the time...:rolleyes:

 

Are you guys really going to criticize Winslow for hustling?

  • Author
Dorsey sprained his ankle? That was the 1st play of the game. He looked fine, jogging off of the field.

That's what the TV crew and the Enquirer's blog reported...

Chad Johnson has the ball and Carson hustled his butt off to get out and be a blocker. Carson does a decent job of blocking and gives himself up for the team, only for Chad to run out of bounds (with 3+ minutes left). I'm about fed up with #85.

That's what the TV crew and the Enquirer's blog reported...

 

I believe ya. I was at the game, so didn't get any commentary. It didn't look like he was hurt, though. Anyway, Watson ran hard and effectively.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.