Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How bad is Kentucky?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know why A.J. Stewtart isn't playing? Once Crawford,Coury,and Patterson had four fouls I was hoping they would all foul out to see if Billy would pull a Norman Dale (Gene Hackman)and only play with four.All I forgot,he could've put in the secret weapon Mark Krebs!

 

I've been wondering that too. Maybe he fell asleep again, woke up, thought it was a nightmare and went back to sleep.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe these BOYS are Tubby's players!:madman:

 

I think that the player that BCG brought to town was PP and where would we be without him? These are the players that Tubby had and brought into play. PP wouldnt be there right now if it wasnt for BCG....

This board is slowly turning into CatsPause II...

Anyone who thought this transition was going to be easy is crazy. As everyone knows during the end of the Tubby era recruiting hit a terrible low... this is much like an election we are not going to see UK and BCG until around 2009. This season is a disaster because a few of the players who should be on this team are injured. Add that with a lack of talent = NIT. We must give BCG time to bring in his kids. He left a darn good team for a bad situation so to speak.

I've been wondering that too. Maybe he fell asleep again, woke up, thought it was a nightmare and went back to sleep.

 

:laugh:

The bad news: I could play for them this year. Seriously I have a nasty hook shot!

The good news: I'm not even judging for a couple of years when Billy G gets his recruits in there. If this were 3 or 4 years down the road I would be pretty fired up. Right now I'm not to frustrated because it is what it is. Tubby left the cupboard bare + injuries haven't helped.

This board is slowly turning into CatsPause II...

 

Are you kidding? We are much too nice to be CPII

UK is bad. But just think these are Tubby Smith's players. He is without 2 of the best players in Meeks and Jasper. He has some very good players coming in. Liggins and Miller could start this season for UK. We just have to give him time. I know, I hate that UK is losing but we have to relax. Just wait to BCG get's HIS players in at UK.

Goodbye 10 loss Tubby, Hello 10 win Billy.

 

Tubby may have brought the "little 3" to UK but he was smart enough to never play them.

 

 

 

Disclaimer: I am not a Billy hater (yet) he needs a few years.

They are BAD...That will change though...I really believe Coach G will have UK back around the top of college basketball soon.

 

Not this year though...They could be NIT bound.

There not good, but who expected them to be?

Injuries to 2 of your best players doesent help.

I bet no one expected UK to be 4-4 at this point in the season.

 

Not necessarily. They saved themselves another loss by not having to go to (via the G-Webb loss) Madison Square Garden. 5-4 at this time would not have been much of a stretch.

What would the cats record be now if Jasper and Meeks were not hurt?

I would say 6-2 with losses to UNC and IU...:cool:

What would the cats record be now if Jasper and Meeks were not hurt?

I would say 6-2 with losses to UNC and IU...:cool:

 

Yep. I can go along with that.

Yep. I can go along with that.

 

IMO...With Jasper and Meeks they may have won at IU...:thumb:

I believe these BOYS are Tubby's players!:madman:

 

I agree and they are not mentally tuff, the leaders on this team cry too much. :cry:Tubby babied these guys too much.:cry:

 

Just give BCG some time to get his own players in and then see what happens.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.