Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How bad is Kentucky?

Featured Replies

I think they are a team that will be under .500 this year. Anyone else think the same?

Billy G. has no talent, but there has to be better players than Michael Porter, Mark Coury, Ramon Harris on UK's campus walking around and going to class, these guys are pathetic.

Why does he not start Joe Crawford?

Billy won't last long here if this stuff keeps up. :madman:

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it begins. You guys are entertaining if anything. :lol::lol:

  • Author

Entertaining. Have you seen the same team as me this year? This team is awful. What is entertaining about your favorite team being awful? Billy G. will not be here if he has another season as bad as this one is going to be, trust me on that one. He will quit because the expectations are so high.

Entertaining. Have you seen the same team as me this year? This team is awful. What is entertaining about your favorite team being awful? Billy G. will not be here if he has another season as bad as this one is going to be, trust me on that one. He will quit because the expectations are so high.

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Maybe somebody else can explain it to you.

I think they are a team that will be under .500 this year. Anyone else think the same?

Billy G. has no talent, but there has to be better players than Michael Porter, Mark Coury, Ramon Harris on UK's campus walking around and going to class, these guys are pathetic.

Why does he not start Joe Crawford?

Billy won't last long here if this stuff keeps up. :madman:

 

I believe these BOYS are Tubby's players!:madman:

I agree that they are horrible and he didn't make all the best decisions, but it is WAY too early to start talking about running him out of town. I mean he has to make due with a team that is not very talented and then throw in that two of the best players on the team are out and you can't really expect that much. Should they have won this game? Yes. Do I think BCG cost them the game or could have coached them to a victory? Yes. But give him a few years before you make up your mind on him.

They're bad, but it doesn't have a thing to do with BCG.

 

They weren't all that good last year, they lost their entire front court, and Jasper and Meeks are both hurt. If you're keeping up, that means 4 of the top 6 scorers from last year aren't playing.

 

I'll admit they're worse than I thought they'd be, but I didn't have huge hopes. BCG will get it turned around. He always has.

I already posted this in the other thread but this is physically the weakest KY team I've ever seen. They can't block off on the boards, they have not ability to muscle anyone. (All of that is true of everyone but Patterson and if he wasn't in the uniform I shudder to think of how much uglier it would be.)

 

If this team breaks .500 I will be surprised. Happy, but very shocked.

This is a very bad UK team, however this is a sub par NCAA team.

Thank You, Tubby Smith...you mountain of a man!!! Why some people liked him, is beyond me. Look at what be brought to UK. He knew when to get out of town...

There not good, but who expected them to be?

Injuries to 2 of your best players doesent help.

I bet no one expected UK to be 4-4 at this point in the season.

Does anyone know why A.J. Stewtart isn't playing? Once Crawford,Coury,and Patterson had four fouls I was hoping they would all foul out to see if Billy would pull a Norman Dale (Gene Hackman)and only play with four.All I forgot,he could've put in the secret weapon Mark Krebs!

Does anyone know why A.J. Stewtart isn't playing? Once Crawford,Coury,and Patterson had four fouls I was hoping they would all foul out to see if Billy would pull a Norman Dale (Gene Hackman)and only play with four.All I forgot,he could've put in the secret weapon Mark Krebs!

 

Who would have mentally beat UAB by calling them girls.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.