Cumberland vs Johnson Central 12/15 Predictions

Johnson Central is a large school so they may have more depth than C'land which could be a factor. Should be a good game, I think Corbin beat JC pretty bad in the preseason dont recall the score. I pick ...... Johnson Central...... by the way were is the Expo Center?

Johnson Central is a large school so they may have more depth than C'land which could be a factor. Should be a good game, I think Corbin beat JC pretty bad in the preseason dont recall the score. I pick ...... Johnson Central...... by the way were is the Expo Center?

Check eastkyexpo.com ....

Corbin beat JC pretty bad in preseason and you are picking JC in this one??????? As for depth, Cumberland has some of that too. Cumberland in this one by 15 plus

Hey Breeze, you might need to stick to your day job!!! A handicapper you are not!! It sounded good though

Hey Breeze, you might need to stick to your day job!!! A handicapper you are not!! It sounded good though

You never know I may have posted that just to see how you would react:p, this is a type of showing C'land needed to really get the elite teams attention, when I watched Johnson Central without their football players they looked to be a fairly good team, so good win for the Skins. Maybe my day job is a handicapper and I am really bad at it.:sssh:

You never know I may have posted that just to see how you would react:p, this is a type of showing C'land needed to really get the elite teams attention, when I watched Johnson Central without their football players they looked to be a fairly good team, so good win for the Skins. Maybe my day job is a handicapper and I am really bad at it.:sssh:
Actually Breeze, my pick in the Corbin/South game was way off also, so I guess that makes 2 of us that can be thankful for our day jobs. Maybe we should listen to Les and HDE a little more. As for the Skins, this was their 3rd game with all of their players and maybe they are starting to show some signs of what they are ultimately capable of.