Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Christmas Tune...

Featured Replies

What's your favorite Christmas tune. I know for me it's John Lennon's "Happy Christmas" song.

 

I always liked that song from Home Alone...."Somewhere in my Memory."

Has to be "Dear Santa" by Sean Morey.

Religious ~ Silent Night

 

Secular ~ Linus and Lucy

Little Drummer Boy

I absolutely love "O Holy Night," especially when sung by someone that has a great voice and a nice set of lungs.

 

Bing Crosby comes to mind. I have also seen Josh Groban perform it on TV in recent years.

Probably Carol of the Bells... I hate to sound cheesy, but it's probably the most 'magical' song of the season in my opinion.

Religious- "Mary Did You Know?"

Secular-"Christmas Time is Here" Alvin and the Chipmunks

I absolutely love "O Holy Night," especially when sung by someone that has a great voice and a nice set of lungs.

 

:thumb:Agree with you. By far my favorite Christmas song.

"Let It Be Christmas" by Alan Jackson

Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer...

Has to be "Dear Santa" by Sean Morey.

 

YES!!!!!!

 

My second favorite is Merry Christmas from the family by Robert Earl Keen. Mongomery Gentry did a cove of it recentl "Feliz Navidad"

"Silent Night" and "Mary Did You Know"

also "The Christmas Song"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.