Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MooseMason

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MooseMason

  1. Estill by 20+. If it is closer, it is because Mike puts the jv in early.
  2. find a knowledgabel coach, in a legitimate fashion
  3. Big confimation on that. Had 8th thru 11th graders practicing almost every day.
  4. Spring break also plays a part for several schools.
  5. Copely got it!! Good luck to the Panthers.
  6. Who has applied for this job?
  7. The administrators there would not know Tony Franklin from Ben Franklin. .
  8. Maybe recomended was not the right word. How about brought on by the powers that be? They don't seem to be very sports-minded up there.
  9. I think it was "recommended" by the powers that be. Not sure why.
  10. Yep, working on # 5 in 7 years of existence.
  11. Bobby Branham announced to the team that he has resigned as head coach yesterday afternoon.
  12. Will Coach Jones be returning?
  13. What do you mean? Like the stuff that happened at Shelby Valley??????? I don't think so.
  14. It was reported today that coach Jackson stepped down at Pikeville. anyone got more info?
  15. Yes, I agree. I guess there is no way to really get at what I want to know without naming names and such, but I don't feel it is fair to do so on here just yet. I will try to rephrase the question when(if) I can come up with a better way of putting it. I re-read my post and it sounded to negative.
  16. I meant he was the only one submitted to site based I don't necessarily think it is about his win loss record. I am a neutral bystander in this hypothetical world. I am just presenting facts as they come, trying to predict the future.
  17. Hypothetically, HE was by no means the only one to apply THe politician has a LOT of pull with the board and has much influence on the Board member as well as the superintendent. In a perfect world, it would have no bearing but in this case, it WAS the reason he was hired, after 15 years of going from team to team in the county as a volunteer.
  18. I know it isn't in some places. It may depend on District policy
  19. Ok Gentlemen, and Ladies, I have a semi-hypothetical situation. LEts say a coach has been brought in to an already struggling program to "turn things around". This coach went through NO interview process, and was conveniently the only choice the site based had. He has ties with the local politicians. Let's say this coach has an overall record of 1-19 (1-9 coming in). The players, parents, and community fail to get behind him for whatever reason, perhaps he is not very knowledgable, as the season progresses, a total of 30 players have quit the team since day 1, and the team has gotten worse. Should the administration give him another year to prove himself based on the fact that they have already had several coaching hires in the past?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.