Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/LCA State Championship Game Updates (1A)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 369
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood punt, kick returns, special teams have been huge! They started several drives from outside the 35 and have returned 2 for TD's & Slusher blocked a punt for a safety!

 

WHAT A GAME TO START THE FINALS!

3rd or 4th qtr.

Are people saying that they're rooting for a Lexington private school over a NKY public school? That's interesting...

I don't think the guys in the booth are! And I'm not. Are you?

time left?????

 

:26 to go in the 3rd

This is a heck of a first game! If they're all like this, I won't have any hair left by Sunday! :scared:

Amelung and Slusher are having HUGE games...

Game, Set, Match

 

Not in this game I wouldn't think.

  • Author

Potter on the kick return. Colosimo on the tackle.

 

Ball at the 40 yard line.

I don't think the guys in the booth are! And I'm not. Are you?

 

Just giving BF a hard time. I haven't even noticed, which usually means there isn't...

Not in this game I wouldn't think.

 

No way.

  • Author

Witt to Ledford to the Tiger 48 yard line. Tiepel on the tackle.

Are people saying that they're rooting for a Lexington private school over a NKY public school? That's interesting...

 

Since the begining of time people have followed human nature and pull for the under dog and today that is LCA. Just think though if LCA comes back and wins, then will Beechie fans grumble about the privates, I doubt it they have had to deal with NCC in the past

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.